How many of you have INVESTED MONEY into your Fiverr business?

trademarksounds

Just wondering how many sellers here have really invested money into their Fiverr business. I also get clients through my online mixing/mastering website, and I have really invested a lot into it. If you have invested into your business, was it worth it for you?

I know there are a lot of people who are selling on Fiverr who are afraid to take that risk.

I was just curious!

Best,

trademarksounds

It has been somewhat helpful for my Fiverr gig. The problem is, in the mixing and mastering category so many sellers post pictures of equipment they don’t even own. Usually from google images.

I mean it’s so easy to go to a studio and pay the owner like $50 to take a photo with their recording console right? Even if they don’t have the fundamental knowledge required to even operate one.

I do think I have a niche crowd (very small) that understands my intentions of mixing and mastering their music with state-of-the-art equipment at affordable prices.

But sadly, a lot of musicians who are looking for services for $5 have done little research on WHAT makes a song sound great. So they have absolutely no clue about the tools I have available in my studio. So now I’m trying something new…offering a “free consultation” on how they can improve the sound of their recordings.

Reply to @trademarksounds: I use my home studio setup for mixing and mastering setup to do the magic.

I wouldn’t offer a mastering service if I had professional equipments to pay, I know that is easy to take a pic in front of an SSL and brag about it, some one got busted by one famous studio because he was using their studio pic! lol

Archived