How many of you sellers bought a gig from another seller?

gig_freak

Guys, how many of you have bought a gig from another seller so far?

I have bought three, one was for my avatar, voiceover for one of my gigs (which I never uploaded) and setting up of a landing page. Now, I found some cool gigs, for videos and I will purchase some of them soon.

Not the avatar that shows on the forum, but the one on my profile.

I’ve bought quite a few gigs from other sellers. I started on this site as a buyer about a year ago when I needed book covers made. Since I started selling, I’ve continued placing orders here and there. I can write but there are lots of things that I can’t do. I’ll never attempt to make my own book covers! 😛

Not yet, but I want to. There are a few things I need done just personally, but I also plan on getting a logo made and perhaps a gig video too. It’s on my list of things to do, important but not urgent so keeps getting put off. But thanks for the reminder on this! I will boost it up the to-do list for next week!

I am a top rated buyer and a level 2 seller.

I’m a web designer and time to time I need to hire content writers, logo & graphics designers, back end programmers, and lot more people.

So far I purchase over +200 gigs in last 6 months.

I am a top rated buyer and a level 2 seller.

I’m a web designer and time to time I need to hire content writers, logo & graphics designers, back end programmers, and lot more people.

That’s a pretty good amount

What thing you think is easier? I mean selling or buying?

Archived