How many of your client not leave any review

akankha

Hi,

This is akankha . I am active in fiverr from last few month . I notice some client just place order and gone . If you complete the Order and submit there a option in fiverr they mark the order as complete if there no reponse from buyer. But if does not show in your public profile . Although the Order will count for your rank but they are not positive. But i assume there should be a option call "mark positive in 3 days ". If your buyer not left review after 3 days mark the Order complete. then the Order should mark as complete .

i just want to know how many of yours Face this kind of issue ???

Well for me about 20% do not leave a review. They just order, get their work and you never hear from them again. Though I had people come back for their second order but some of them just don’t bother leaving a review…and yes you are right the order will be automatically marked as complete after 3 days by the Fiverr system

Buyers cant be forced to leave feedback and there are those who don’t for multiple reasons.

1. They just don’t like to leave comments or ratings in general
  2. They don’t want to hurt your ratings with a low rating they feel you deserve
  3. You as a seller didn’t remind them about the rating
  4. They don’t understand that as sellers, we live off our ratings.
  5. They bought the gig and forgot about it.

I have had sellers not rate until days later due to their schedule conflicts.

I would recommend sending reminders to them that if they aren’t satisfied you can work a modification with them. Or just a friendly reminder you are interested in seeing how your service was for them.

Chances are though for some sellers; if you didn’t communicate with them from the get-go they they wont leave feedback or ratings at all because you didn’t reach out to them during the process and instead just delivered the product by the due date…

I start communication with them from start to finish to include updates.

akankha said: ok order also should auto mark as positive after 7 or 10 days

It doesn't "auto give positive" just completes.

reddhorrocks said: It's pretty standard to see about a 30% rate of non-reviews. There are many buyers that do just pick up their order and move on. Nothing unusual. If it were more like 50% or 60%, then I would certainly be curious about what is going on.

that is why i am expecting a new solution in fiverr

Keep in mind that some buyers don’t leave a rating because they believe your work is poor, but don’t want to harm your business here. Imagine what would happen to your ratings if the buyers who thought you deserved 1 or 2 stars (or 3 or 4) were forced to leave a review.

• 1 year later...

It’s pretty standard to see about a 30% rate of non-reviews. There are many buyers that do just pick up their order and move on. Nothing unusual. If it were more like 50% or 60%, then I would certainly be curious about what is going on.

more or less its 30% for every one .

Archived