How many orders do you complete in a day?

shaunacardwell

It’s not stable. some times 7-9 orders per day. some times 15-20 orders per day.
but it depend on The order type and Price… also yes with Buyers behavior . i mean I had worked around 17h-20h for 1 buyer just for $5 order (when i start Fiverr) . he was keep asking revisions. 😦

Nope, not at all. Just following the New Trend here. I thought we have to mention our Level before answering anything. Isn’t it like that? 🙂

Not sure what you’re being facetious for? He actually provides A LOT of great advice on the forum, especially regarding pro status. He was providing for background info, not as an attempt at bragging.

Not sure what you’re being facetious for? He actually provides A LOT of great advice on the forum, especially regarding pro status. He was providing for background info, not as an attempt at bragging.

Indeed - I was only mentioning pro because order numbers etc are going to be different to regular sellers. Sorry if it caused you any consternation.

Since beginning on Fiverr, I have averaged 1.86 orders per day.

Sometimes it has been 10 in a day, other times 1 in 2 weeks.

When Fiverr was in its early days, all orders were fixed to just $5 (people used to put in their gigs’ descriptions stuff like “you must order 10 gigs” to create a “base” price) - because of that pricing model, all my Excel sheets where I track orders and everything Fiverr-related were designed with “1” order representing a $5.

Fast forward to 2017, I still use the same old model since the sheet auto-computes other fields based on that pricing model, and now when I get a $70 package ordered, I write down in my Excel sheet “14” orders (14x5=70, like I got 14 $5 orders 😃 )

So my average orders per day will be higher (e.g. 15 “avg. orders” although in reality I may have had 2 orders valued at 15*5, so I don’t have an exact actual number of orders). My sheet could say 400 total orders in a month, but it could be 15 orders totaling 400*$5.

Oh my, I think I lost myself in multiples of 5 😃

When Fiverr was in its early days, all orders were fixed to just $5 (people used to put in their gigs’ descriptions stuff like “you must order 10 gigs” to create a “base” price) - because of that pricing model, all my Excel sheets where I track orders and everything Fiverr-related were designed with “1” order representing a $5.

Fast forward to 2017, I still use the same old model since the sheet auto-computes other fields based on that pricing model, and now when I get a $70 package ordered, I write down in my Excel sheet “14” orders (14x5=70, like I got 14 $5 orders 😃 )

So my average orders per day will be higher (e.g. 15 “avg. orders” although in reality I may have had 2 orders valued at 15*5, so I don’t have an exact actual number of orders). My sheet could say 400 total orders in a month, but it could be 15 orders totaling 400*$5.

Oh my, I think I lost myself in multiples of 5 😃

When I started on fiverr over four years ago, I averaged at least ten orders a day.

They were all five dollar orders. There were fewer sellers then.

Archived