Fiverr Forum

How many orders you guys got in may

Let me share my experience, in the month of April i got 58 orders from new client and in May i got " ZERO" orders so far.

Please share your experience too.

8 Likes

I get an order every month or so. Terrible, I know. But I’m okay with it.

2 Likes

I’ve just two requests and submitted my quote. BUT orders? … not a chance since my joining. :blush:

2 Likes

You joined in April this year. I got my first orders around the 3 month mark. And some just out of the blue. It’ll take time.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder and yes I understand and got my patience in action. And making myself present everyday to my front-desk. Because its our presence and strict time tables which can only help to succeed in Freelancing world the same way we need to be in static life. :laughing:

1 Like

i have joined before one month,and i got 8 orders

2 Likes

Only one word “Great”

Thank you so much to share experience

1 Like

I’ve gotten about 10-15 this month, mostly small voiceovers, but I have 3-4 buyers in the waits, creating scripts and such

2 Likes

0 orders in this month

Same thing happens with me.

I also got less order in may!!

So far 2 orders. I am happy for that. Something is better than nothing. Hope we will get more. Good days will come.

2 Likes

I filled out my profile properly sometime around May 11, and got 4 orders so far. I’m quite happy about it, although will be happy to receive more. Hopefully, many more $100+ ones.

1 Like

At this time in May I have only one complited order, but i think, that patience will be awarded and we will get more and more orders. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I can feel you :")
Just keep patience

I got 3 order in may month and successfully completed.

3 Likes

Hope for the best, got one order today.

I Got 8 Orders In Many

2 Likes

Now I get 4 order 3+1 more

2 Likes