Fiverr Community Forum

How many sales have YOU made on Fiverr?

How many sales have YOU made? (Please answer honestly!)
  • 0 Sales
  • 1-3 Sales
  • 3-10 Sales
  • 10-50 Sales
  • 50-200 Sales
  • 200-500 Sales
  • 500-1,000+

0 voters

12 Likes

I’ve been on Fiverr for about 4 years.

I have completed 800+ orders.

I also use other sources for freelance work.

My numbers are probably on the low end of the scale as there are some people here who have completed well over my total and have been here for much less time.

19 Likes

Wow! @looseink, 800+ orders is awesome! Great job!

4 Likes

I’m almost at 10,000.

I think 2021 will get me there. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

10,000 orders!!! You must be a TRS! (top rated seller).

GREAT JOB!!!

3 Likes

Ermmm, yes I am a TRS and Pro seller.

9 Likes

Great job! I currently have 3 reviews and have gotten them in 2 weeks. Hoping to get where you are! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3070 completed orders. I have 2 delivered orders at the moment, hopefully, I’ll close 2020 with 3072.

5 Likes

3070 orders. wow. That’s a lot! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right now, I have 1690 orders, and I have been on Fiverr since July of 2017. I only work on the Fiverr platform. In the last year, I keep so busy, I cannot imagine working on another platform.

9 Likes

Just 135 completed and 2 currently in queue for me. I’m still a small fish but think I’ve done fairly well nine months in and during a pandemic.

5 Likes

Damn… Is this real…? Have you mistakenly added extra zero…? Omg… When will i get there…?

It is real… :open_mouth: You are Pro-Verified … :slight_smile: Congratulation… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m reaaaaally slow, you can call me Sister Slug as I’ve completed around 50 orders in a year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s more than admirable when you think of how competitive it is!

3 Likes

1690 orders… wow. Great job!

First year is slow. Second year you get more orders. That is how you grow. That is how everyone starts.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone for voting! Now we have at least one person in each category! Keep it up everyone! And for those with 0 orders, respond to buyer requests and keep on growing! I have 3 reviews and got them easily in 2-3 weeks. You have to be professional.

2 Likes

No it’s not a typo.

Set a small goal if you are serious about starting out.

2 Likes

I am at 375 completed orders. I made my first sale in December of 2018.

4 Likes