How many sells and good ratings...?

💡 Focus on pushing out quality work, striving for excellent communication instead of Fiverr’s magical Algorithm. Unless, someone is on Fiverr staff payroll; nobody can give you the specifics. People can only speculate all day and night.

💡 Focus on pushing out quality work, striving for excellent communication instead of Fiverr’s magical Algorithm. Unless, someone is on Fiverr staff payroll; nobody can give you the specifics. People can only speculate all day and night.

Thank you for the tips.

The word is sales, not sells.

Thank you for carrying about my misspells and not about the idea of the question. Your response was as helpful as this sentence is not sarcastic. I hope there will be no grammatical mistakes this time in this sentences.

I will leave you again with my humble appreciations.

Have a lovely day.

Thank you for carrying about my misspells and not about the idea of the question. Your response was as helpful as this sentence is not sarcastic. I hope there will be no grammatical mistakes this time in this sentences.

Have a lovely day.

Thank you for carrying about my misspells and not about the idea of the question.

Your sarcasm and grievance is kind of hilarious because if you had done your research you would know that I actually give a lot of advice on these topics.

The only reason I didn’t do it here is because you’re asking a question others have asked (and I have answered) probably hundreds of times. It doesn’t mean I don’t care. It means I respect myself enough to not let sellers take up my time with repetitive questions.

And if you want to continue with poor English, good luck making sales. The point is that grammar problems deter sellers. So don’t interpret this as an attack. I tried to help you and I’m now very sorry I did.

Have a lovely day.

*caring. *these sentences.

It seems your hopes were misplaced.

Thank you for carrying about my misspells and not about the idea of the question.

Your sarcasm and grievance is kind of hilarious because if you had done your research you would know that I actually give a lot of advice on these topics.

The only reason I didn’t do it here is because you’re asking a question others have asked (and I have answered) probably hundreds of times. It doesn’t mean I don’t care. It means I respect myself enough to not let sellers take up my time with repetitive questions.

And if you want to continue with poor English, good luck making sales. The point is that grammar problems deter sellers. So don’t interpret this as an attack. I tried to help you and I’m now very sorry I did.

The point is that grammar problems deter sellers.

I agree!

So…

Caring

image.png.c509e80046dc833d3d106bc82b79b2e7.png

Carrying

image.png.97295f94cb1cf5b16a39889f680a6d24.png

Archived