Fiverr Forum

How many time fiverr warns before ban an account?

How many time fiverr warns before ban an account?Can anyone tell minimum how many times an account get warned before banning it?

I doubt Fiverr will reveal this information, as other people might abuse this knowledge. Don’t worry about how many warnings result in a ban. Work hard not to get any warnings to begin with.

Usually none as far as I know.

I got one :frowning: .I had shared my personal info in starting time.I was not aware of not sharing policy.But it will warn me now?after two months??? I am so afraid.

:arrow_right:See Fiverr ToS For questions or concerns regarding the Fiverr community sites, please contact Customer Support.

I got one :frowning: .I had shared my personal info in starting time.I was not aware of not sharing policy.But it will warn me now?after two months??? I am so afraid.Can a single warn is enough to ban my id?

:arrow_right:See Fiverr ToS For questions or concerns regarding the Fiverr community sites, please contact Customer Support.

It is just letting you know not to do that again.

If you never break any rules again you will be ok.

Thanks a lot for suggestion.

Everyone read the TOS. That is your first warning. :slight_smile:

And then, 3 days ago, you admitted that you kept breaking the rules by sharing your personal contact information through images?

If you keep breaking the rules, it’s perfectly possible that you will receive no further warnings, and that you will just find yourself banned.

Never share personal information. It is not smart at all. Buyers use this to cheat sellers usually.

Your question is alike “how many murder I commit before asking forgiveness to Jesus?” :joy::joy::joy:

Unless I know murder is crime,and the two are not same bro. :smirk:

Ignorance is not an excuse. It’s up to you to learn the rules, not to mention that you had to click and confirm that you have read the Terms of Service when you signed up.

MAYBE NONE as i know

I’ve gotten 2 of the SAME warnings - I hope they don’t put it on a file and ban your account or something because of a duplicate warning that I didn’t even deserve…

that means fiverr read our
inbox conservation

Of course they do! (20 chars)

That’s upto fiverr.We can’t do anything.Even if you ask fiverr might not even answer. :frowning: so we do the same mistakes and get banned.

Obviously they do.They look everywhere.

Most of my clients are very kind to me and some time they ask me like how had I spend my day etc.Should I avoid such questions in an active order?