How many time need to earn job in fiverr

I have post some Gig 1 month ago.But have not any response buyer yet.Many of them say wait wait !!! how long I wait for a job!!!

Hi, Waiting is not the only solution.

1. You have to make your gig attractive with good title, description and gig image or video.
  2. Read tips from Fiverr forum, blog and Academy to increase your knowledge about managing your profile and how you can get orders.
  3. Try to marketing your gig outside Fiverr.

Thanks,
-Rasel

We keep giving you insight and suggestions. The answers will not change from yesterday to today.

Fiverr is a not a place where you go to get a job. It is a freelancing site, where you can advertise your services as a freelancer. That does not guarantee any kind of job or order or money. As a freelancer you have to always be advertising and marketing your own gigs. You can post links on your social media profiles, you can let friends and family know you are available to do work through Fiverr, and things like that.

Then also make sure you have really good gigs that are in high demand.

What does this mean on your Mailchimp gig?

Why Me:

• Good support on Gmail,Yahoo,Outlook express,Apple Mail 6.5 ,Android 4 (Gmail)

You aren’t trying to say that you will contact people by email for support after it’s done are you?

Thanks sincere18 .Why I contact to people my dear? it is not Email Marketing.It is a Emil Design with XHTML.Not is normal website buillding like HTML that is completely different part and far away to HTML markup.

Read all the top inputs made at the Tips for Sellers section. You will find an answer.

http://forum.fiverr.com/categories/tips-for-sellers

Hey,

I am new here with 0 orders too. Still I have some hope.
I’d suggest you to market it outside fiverr. Use Social Medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, G+ etc…
Also post some quality work of yours. It should look classy and attractive. Maybe if you can’t post enough screenshots, link them to a portfolio outside fiverr or post image links in the description.
Provide a great description that will impress the viewers. Also a meaningful short title.
Improve your English. This will help you alot in getting more orders.

Thank you.

Reply to @khademulfaiez: I do not understand your English.

Also, it is not clear the way you write it up that you are actually designing emails with XHTML…you say you are working with MailChimp templates. Mailchimp has plenty of already designed templates that anyone can use. If you are doing custom templates, you need to be very clear and say that.

And what do you mean “why I contanct people my dear?” Do you mean why am I NOT allowed to contact people? The answer is you are only allowed to contact people inside your Fiverr account. YOu cannot contact people on any of those email platforms you listed. So why are you offering support on private emails? Or do you mean that you offer support for the mailchimp template to work on all those different platforms? I think sadly your English is making things confusing.