How many times I should share my gig in social media per day?

smabul

Gig Marketing is a great way to get our first order or more orders in Fiverr and rank in Fiverr search result. But I wanted to know -

I know some sellers they never share any of their gigs in social media or send any buyer request or they even didn’t do any gig marketing but still, they get orders all the years. My question is How?

Can someone explain all of my questions?

Thank You.

What is the real gig marketing! I also want to know about this topic. 🙁

the real gig marketing! I also want to k

Me too…I tried with several methods such as sharing my gig links in twitter, Linkedin with hashtags and attractive image and writings but It really didn’t work for me at all.

Gig Marketing is a great way to get our first order or more orders in Fiverr and rank in Fiverr search result. But I wanted to know -

I know some sellers they never share any of their gigs in social media or send any buyer request or they even didn’t do any gig marketing but still, they get orders all the years. My question is How?

Thank You.

Zero - nobody wants to see you share your gig over and over

The message from those who know what social media marketing is simply gets diluted by short attention spans and lack of commitment. The basic fact is that it is possible to get a lot of orders through social media. Mek sells (Skill level: MS0) will stop reading at this point and just parrot this advice as if it is helpful. It isn’t helpful because this just gives the platform/media that can be used. It doesn’t explain how to approach it Companies, even smaller ones, have people assigned to m…

Thank You.

Exactly 0 times. It’s annoying. The potential buyers you attract are mostly on Fiverr anyway. Better to put more effort into your gig description and the imagery you use. Especially the images are a very big part of the user experience when someone is looking for a gig to purchase since the cover image of your gig is the first thing a potential customer sees. Make sure to stand out. Nobody wants to see the same gig over and over again.

Fiverr gives your potential customers a confidence. Why?

1. Seller accountability
  2. Support from Fiverr

When you promote your gig on social media, you should carefully craft your message. The gig description, format etc. are native to Fiverr platform.

You may tailor content while promoting your gig on social media. A marketplace like Fiverr is definitely influencing factor in purchasing service, also protects seller interests which one may not avail if rendered one-to-one.

Finally, when you promote

1. Tailor content
  2. Optimize your content with keywords
  3. Use relevant pictures
  4. Offer help/demonstrate how your gig can solve their need (If you find the same gig post on Facebook would you share it with your friend who’s in need of the service)

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thank You.

By offering something that someone wants to buy.

Thank You.

I would say none.

Sharing your Gig on social media will not grant any sales. Unless you are popular/famous, have a good reputation in any kind. And even if you would get at least one sale, that’s because you would be lucky.

But personally, I don’t do this myself and I see it as a waste of time. Sharing Gig on social media will not increase the sales.

send any buyer request

Same answer as above. Nowadays, there are so much Sellers that apply for Buyer Requests. You could send hundreds of them and you would not get any orders. That’s because of how crowded it is, and also a waste of time.

My question is How?

Create a good Gig with a fresh category. This will increase the sales a lot. I see, that you are a website developer. This category is also crowded and way too much Sellers there.

Try offering something unique. That no one does. It’s hard, but it’s possible.

I would say none.

Sharing your Gig on social media will not grant any sales. Unless you are popular/famous, have a good reputation in any kind. And even if you would get at least one sale, that’s because you would be lucky.

But personally, I don’t do this myself and I see it as a waste of time. Sharing Gig on social media will not increase the sales.

send any buyer request

Same answer as above. Nowadays, there are so much Sellers that apply for Buyer Requests. You could send hundreds of them and you would not get any orders. That’s because of how crowded it is, and also a waste of time.

My question is How?

Create a good Gig with a fresh category. This will increase the sales a lot. I see, that you are a website developer. This category is also crowded and way too much Sellers there.

I agree with you here, I never advertised, the only time I got a order from actually people searching from me was on the forum and it was you 😂.

I agree with you here, I never advertised, the only time I got a order from actually people searching from me was on the forum and it was you 😂.

I got a order from actually people searching from me was on the forum and it was you

Shh… 🤫

I just liked your Gig and the work, so I ordered it immediately

I would say none.

send any buyer request

My question is How?

But I see people are doing well in the Wordpress category and they are also new sellers. My gig is well optimized and also have attractive cover photo and video and I also offer a reasonable price according to the market place. Even I am always active online more than 12 hours a day.

So what I was missing?

Hmm… Okay, I have a suggestion, although I am new here, I would like to tell a way for promoting your gigs and earning with it, just use facebook ads or google ads and promote your fiverr gig using a affiliate link so if you drive someone new to your gig and he/she buys it, you get a commission of upto 50$ per new sale.
Isn’t it great?
So, please don’t say that facebook or google won’t approve the ads as I don’t think that will happen with it

Hmm… Okay, I have a suggestion, although I am new here, I would like to tell a way for promoting your gigs and earning with it, just use facebook ads or google ads and promote your fiverr gig using a affiliate link so if you drive someone new to your gig and he/she buys it, you get a commission of upto 50$ per new sale.

Isn’t it great?

So, please don’t say that facebook or google won’t approve the ads as I don’t think that will happen with it

Using Google ads is against the rules for Fiverr. Fiverr uses Google ads and don’t want the prices going up so sellers cannot compete there

Isn’t it great?

This is not a good idea…promoting gigs with fb ads

@tech_treon Because…Fiverr is doing their marketing also. And when a person came to your gig he will also see some recommended gigs…And If you run an ads campaign you can’t be sure that you will get a sale.

Because…Fiverr is doing their marketing also.

That’s the point, if fiverr detects that you are bringing outside traffic to them, they will promote your gigs more in their marketplace and if you are clear about your targeted audience ads never go in vain, and that too remember you aren’t promoting a service of 5, you are doing that with an affiliate link meaning that they can be much profitable (fiverr pays around 20 to 50$ per sale)

My best advice for you: Don’t share your GIG. Share your story.

It’s like selling without sell. If people can relate to your story and they need your services they will come to you, for sure.

My best advice for you: Don’t share your GIG. Share your story.

It is really a good idea

Did you ever do this?? or run an ads campaign???

No, I’ve never done it. But I’ve seen sellers on the forum mentioning they’ve done it successfully, and got a bunch of orders.

On the other hand, I’ve also seen sellers who said they’ve tried and it didn’t help at all, they’ve just wasted money on it.

Archived