How much are you willing to bend for a buyer?

iggydkidd

Now that I’m a level 2 seller, I’m getting a lot of offers from buyers. I’m happy to fulfill a lot of them, but some of them ask for a lot for a very small price. I already offer a lot more than most voice over sellers with comparable quality (350 words in a base package) and I’m usually okay with giving a little extra for potential repeat buyers. However, some buyers are really aggressive about wanting more and seem offended when I try to negotiate for a more appropriate price. Ignoring the fact that I would charge seven times as much for a lot of these orders off of fiverr, it’s worrying to me that even some top rated buyers have such low budgets.

How much are you willing to bend for a buyer? What kind of freebies have you given someone to secure a sale?

Top rated buyer essentially means nothing (speaking as one), I did not do anything special to achieve this, nor do I know when/why/how I got it. Aggression is a commonly used tactic to “force” a lower price and personally I don’t deal with these kinds of people unless they tone it down pretty quickly.
Here’s another post to keep you busy 🙂
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Dealing with Over Expectant Buyers/Lowering Cancellations

I have seen so many sellers having issues with/complaining about buyers expecting more than their gig offers. While I have had this issue, my answer is not to request a cancellation or to moan about it on the forum. Here are some reasons why a buyer...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 4 ❤

Archived