How much can I earn

work_in

This is Pal, joined Fiverr a few days back and studying this hugely popular site where everyone is earning money doing lots of creative, amazing, serious and funny things.

So far my story of online work is neither too good nor too bad. Being a professional animator plus graphics designer, I have seen that a lots of graphics are needed nowadays both for online and offline use and people are earning and spending for quality work. I have no idea that how much I can earn from this site, but I am very much hopeful.

Here, my question is how much do you earn on an average basis and being an Indian do I also have the potential to earn like a full time job?

Please share your views and tips to help me growing up in Fiverr, because I am very much commited to do quality work efficiently and really think about buyer’s satisfaction.

If you wish please visit my profile fiverr.com/work_in

Sorry for my weak English(I am trying to make it stronger)

tick: being an Indian do I also have the potential to earn like a full time job?
Depends on what qualifies for you as a 'full time income'. It is all subjective and no one can answer that for you except yourself. Each and every niche on Fiverr is crowded now, so it depends on your skill how easily you can drill in and make a mark and gather loyal buyers. As for tips for growing, use the search form, a lot of useful discussions have been made based on this topic already.

Thanks aweberr, anarchofighter arnevb for the inputs. Thanks arnevb that you liked one of my gig. Your valuable suggestions are really great.

Just curious, is there any gig offering a complete tutorial with all hidden strategies towards success in fiverr? Please let me know I am willing to buy one.

aweberr said:
anarchofighter said: There is a daily transfer limit of $5000 to PayPal per day.
That was pretty smooth, talking about higher extremes to a new user, really smooth :D

anarchofighter said: Payoneer Mastercard Branded Prepaid card
That card is not allowed for Indian peeps.

#1 I'm quite sure I have NO idea of what you speak :)

#2 Oh, thank you for that info. I didn't know.

anarchofighter said: I have NO idea of what you speak

As a beginner asking for help in starting up, he expects tips that are beginner-friendly. I mean, he is not going to make 5k right tomorrow is he? Its funny you mentioned that there is a 5K limit on Paypal as if he already made that much and is asking you how to withdraw it. Also, the limit for Indian peeps is 3k per transaction.

Better question - How much do you want to earn. I am up to about $15.00 a day after 2 months. I like to write, I find it therapeutic (all my gigs involve writing) - I didnt come here to make an income - but producing a good product has brought on some orders. If you have patience, invest the time, produce good products, and over deliver you will gain repeat customers(I already have a few). I earned $50.00 the first month (I thought great, dinner out for doing something I enjoy.) December is my second month I earned $200.00 so far (I thought great no Christmas shopping on credit)

Hey there work_in…you can turn fiverr into your primary income if you do your gigs loyally and upto the mark…no need to do the traditional 9 am to 6 pm job !! I know our parents will be against this…lol…because they want their children to go out and work and not sitting at home all day.From my personal experience 😛

Regards,

drawing_michael

• 2 months later...

Archived