How much can I make before I have to file taxes?

jephu100

Most states require paying taxes if you earn more than $600. However, the real question is how much can you earn before someone files a 1099. As that’s the only way state and federal governments will know you earned. (Someone will jump on here and scream loud and long the government KNOWS everything that is happening in your bank account. To which I calmly say prove it.)

Fiverr does not 1099. Paypal only 1099’s if you take in BOTH $20,000 and 200 income transactions in a year. So take your money out of Fiverr just once a week all year and nobody is going to 1099 you.

Most states require paying taxes if you earn more than $600. However, the real question is how much can you earn before someone files a 1099. As that’s the only way state and federal governments will know you earned. (Someone will jump on here and scream loud and long the government KNOWS everything that is happening in your bank account. To which I calmly say prove it.)

Fiverr does not 1099. Paypal only 1099’s if you take in BOTH $20,000 and 200 income transactions in a year. So take your money out of Fiverr just once a week all year and nobody is going to 1099 you.

Thank you soo much. You are so funny.

(Someone will jump on here and scream loud and long the government KNOWS everything that is happening in your bank account. To which I calmly say prove it.)

I guess we just stay under the radar. LOL.

Archived