How much can I withdraw to my bank account using payoneer?

rahatal

Yes, however, there is a $1 service fee per transaction, so I usually wait until I have a larger amount. 😉

I have 90$ in payoneer account. But I want to withdraw to local bank account not in payoneer card but it says i need minimum $1000 to withdraw to bank.

I have 90$ in payoneer account. But I want to withdraw to local bank account not in payoneer card but it says i need minimum $1000 to withdraw to bank.

You cannot withdraw less than a $1000 from your Payoneer to your local bank account. You can only transact with another user of the same platform and even at that, you cannot transact less than $200

Its means i Have lost my funds.

Not you don’t lose it. The idea is that you will communicate the exchange rate between you and the partner. Then you will exchange the USD for the local currency which he will transfer to your local account and you transfer the USD to him from Payoneer

Not you don’t lose it. The idea is that you will communicate the exchange rate between you and the partner. Then you will exchange the USD for the local currency which he will transfer to your local account and you transfer the USD to him from Payoneer

Okay! Thanks for your time brother!

• 8 months later...

There is not the other way around?

Are you sure? Please check again, the minimum withdrawal limit used to be $50. Now they increased it to $100!

Are you sure? Please check again, the minimum withdrawal limit used to be $50. Now they increased it to $100!

Yes, I was talking about that change. Ok. So it will remain $100? Because I don’t have a payoneer card so bank withdrawal is the only method I know so far.

I am also a payoneer user from pakistan … and the limit used to be 50$ minimum for withdrawl to local bank account… now it has been raised to 150$ … and I am also waiting for it to reach there to withdraw to bank…
HOWEVER
you can use your mastercard online even if there is 1$ in it …

Yes, I was talking about that change. Ok. So it will remain $100? Because I don’t have a payoneer card so bank withdrawal is the only method I know so far.

As @vickiespencer mentioned the minimum withdrawal can be different for different countries . It will be better to contact payoneer support for the clear derails because in my account it is showing minimum withdrawal is $20 but I saw few days ago it was $10.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived