How Much Did You Make In Your 1st Month on Fiverr AND How Much Do You Make Now?

authoreva

Hi fellow sellers!

I became a fiverr seller in April 2015. During that first month, I made $170, which I was more than happy with. Little did I know, I’d end up making more and more each month (+100 to +200 every month). Last month, I nearly hit $1,000 and currently, I’m closing out the month with $1,100! I almost can’t believe it and couldn’t have done it without all of these amazing tips people post on here!! If you haven’t read through any yet, I strongly urge you to RIGHT NOW.

What started off as something supplemental, has me earning part-time income. Though, I must admit, I feel like I’m working much harder than a part-timer, but all the hard work has been paying off. And best of all, it’s work I thoroughly enjoy!

How about you? 🙂

-Eva

Guest emmalouva

I won’t state specifics, but my business is growing at least 200% month over month - and for that, I am so grateful! It’s a lot of long hours and hard work, but worth it!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first month I’m not sure that I made anything… Probably less than $20. That was over two years ago. As of Friday, I left my 6 figure day job and will be working full-time as a self employed / Freelance copywriter. A large portion of my monthly income is from Fiverr.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations are in order it seems! 🙂
I’m a newcomer in this freelancing business. I just made my first sale yesterday, which turned out to be so grand that I was overwhelmed. I even got a tip for my service. I’m really happy. I believe in my talents, and am looking forward to be as successful as all of you above, soon. 😄 Wish me luck!

• 3 months later...

My first month I’m not sure that I made anything… Probably less than $20. That was over two years ago. As of Friday, I left my 6 figure day job and will be working full-time as a self employed / Freelance copywriter. A large portion of my monthly income is from Fiverr.

wow thats great to know… All the best buddy !

Congratulations are in order it seems! 🙂

I’m a newcomer in this freelancing business. I just made my first sale yesterday, which turned out to be so grand that I was overwhelmed. I even got a tip for my service. I’m really happy. I believe in my talents, and am looking forward to be as successful as all of you above, soon. 😄 Wish me luck!

All the best wishing you super success here on Fiverr !

• 5 weeks later...

Woa, great success stories here!

Okay, I guess its my turn to weigh in…

Started here two months back, had no idea the system works so I did my best to test it out and…
First Month, $516, second month; $908, third month (this month: $1066 and counting) - I gotta tell you, Fiverr rocks!

I’m sure there’re many making much more than this, For me, its just great.

Let me jump in 🙂

I started back in december 2016, made like 100$. My best month was September of this year, when I made 1468,58$. If really felt amazing, especially because I am working on this business no more than 2-3 hours per day. I am in the writing and translation niche, if anyone is interested.

Go make some cash 🙂

Guest megmclachlan

Sadly this month, I made only half what I did last month, because LAST month, I had one huge job that blew my earnings out of the water. I have made more on OTHER voiceover avenues this month, though, to nearly even out and we have a week left in October! Hustle hustle hustle!

Archived