How much Fiverr Developers earn per month..?

sajibjewel

I am wondering…!

You know; Most of sellers here creates their GIG form $5 Dollars and becomes Fiverr’s cheapest employee in this world.

Developers also Fiverr’s employee. So wondering, how they applied for their Developer job in Fiverr…!?

Here are my thoughts… 😛

• I will develop your Fiverr Marketplace for $5

😃

Honestly how much…?

Regards
SajibJewel

I am wondering…!

You know; Most of sellers here creates their GIG form $5 Dollars and becomes Fiverr’s cheapest employee in this world.

Developers also Fiverr’s employee. So wondering, how they applied for their Developer job in Fiverr…!?

Here are my thoughts… 😛

• I will develop your Fiverr Marketplace for $5

😃

Honestly how much…?

Regards

SajibJewel

They get a regular salary they sign of in contract.

Fiverr is an advertisement site and money/service transaction site with additional money/client protection feature.

Signing up to display your ad on the site doesn’t make you part of Fiverr company in any way shape or form.

"Furthermore, Fiverr is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Gigs or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Gigs, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created through the Logo Maker. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.

By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Fiverr. "

Sellers chose to put price on their service high or low.

Most of sellers here creates their GIG form $5 Dollars

And 70% of them have no skill what so ever regarding the service they claim to be able to provide.

Developers also Fiverr’s employee.

Developers are Fiverr’s employee. Users are not.

Fiverr is an advertisement site and money/service transaction site with additional money/client protection feature.

Signing up to display your ad on the site doesn’t make you part of Fiverr company in any way shape or form.

"Furthermore, Fiverr is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Gigs or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Gigs, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created through the Logo Maker. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.

By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Fiverr. "

And 70% of them have no skill what so ever regarding the service they claim to be able to provide.

Ohh… Damn… Looks like I was mistaken… 😛

Thanks for explaining… 🙂

To develop fiver? A lot!

Glass shows average base pay for a developer at about 85K USD.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Fiverr-Inc-Salaries-E750333.htm

This is a current live role fiver is recruiting for:

https://www.fiverr.com/jobs/QTcuMDAz#:~:text=As%20a%20Frontend%20Engineer%20at,working%20with%20cutting%20edge%20technologies.

To develop fiver? A lot!

Glass shows average base pay for a developer at about 85K USD.

Fiverr Inc. Salaries | Glassdoor

This is a current live role fiver is recruiting for:

https://www.fiverr.com/jobs/QTcuMDAz#:~:text=As%20a%20Frontend%20Engineer%20at,working%20with%20cutting%20edge%20technologies.

Wow… Thank you… 🙂

We provide no warranty with respect to the Gigs, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created through the Logo Maker.

@marinapomorac I never heard of that Logo Maker. I have always used Adobe Illustrator for making Logos from scratch… Just a moment ago I searched about Logo Maker website after I saw your reply about Logo Maker. Omg it’s so easy to make logos there… That’s how people are providing logos now a days…!? damn; I should stop making logos… Can’t compete with them… Making logos taking a lot of time if you ask me…

One question…!

• Don’t they ( Designers ) face copyright issue when they provide designs from this type of website… ( Logo Maker or etc. etc. ) ?

Though don’t most gigs have a rating (probably not in all subcategories, but overall) and aren’t they usually quite high ratings so surely it can’t be correct that 70% have no skill whatsoever in doing what their gig is about. If they had no skill they’d get the order cancelled or have a low average review for the gig or the gig would get removed or they’re outsourcing the work.

Though don’t most gigs have a rating (probably not in all subcategories, but overall) and aren’t they usually quite high ratings so surely it can’t be correct that 70% have no skill whatsoever in doing what their gig is about. If they had no skill they’d get the order cancelled or have a low average review for the gig or the gig would get removed or they’re outsourcing the work.

If they had no skill they’d get the order cancelled

To be able to draw something in vector and to be able to design a logo are two very different things.

And they do get 5*. Quite easily.

Samplew case:

Hi, my company name is uk1000 I need logo, it is about technology.

Hello there my dear brother friend thank you for knocking me up. I made some amazing samples for you so please pick one or more. each is only 5$, on sale.

Oh, they are all great thank you… i pick third one in third row.

This is amazing. I never thought I would get great logo for 5$ this easily.

Kind regards.

image.thumb.png.8c3b268b0e717acc8d96b622843a20cf.png
image1200×237 62.5 KB

image.thumb.png.bf1b6683ef340f2d1bbb580b0f3bb9a9.png
image1193×231 65.4 KB

image.thumb.png.10a39f2a120ec13760b43653acfc6424.png
image1188×232 65 KB

This took me 5 minutes to make, post and logo.

Archived