How much money did you make on November?

zespeeddesigner

Hello Everyone,

There is a lot of NEW users everday on Fiverr, and we see their topic, “New on Fiverr” Some of them don’t really believe in freelancing, some of them hesitate a lot and others are super confident !

Let’s publicly say how much we earned last month, and most of all how much time it took us (not to receive the order but time it takes to finish the order)

I personally made on November 76$ for maximum 10 to 15 hours / month

And you how much did you make ?

PS 1 : Talking about money isn’t taboo, if you aint comfortable talking about money, you will never be comfortable putting price on your work with your client.

PS 2 : Last time i started a Topic and got popular on the platform but some “weak” people flagged me and thought that it was inappropriate, as well as PS1 you never be comfortable about such subjects you will never be a good entrepreneur.

I gave you the truth, now do what you will.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really care about saying how much I made.
I made around 440$ net income. As for the time, I don’t really know. I don’t have a clear schedule, and I don’t really pay attention to how much time I spend on a drawing. I just draw until it’s finished, so some take more than others, and sometimes I was waiting for the buyer to approve the sketch, before drawing more so…it’s really hard to say.

I made around 440$ net income. As for the time, I don’t really know. I don’t have a clear schedule, and I don’t really pay attention to how much time I spend on a drawing. I just draw until it’s finished, so some take more than others, and sometimes I was waiting for the buyer to approve the sketch, before drawing more so…it’s really hard to say.

Amazing amount gathered ! I checked your profile your work is impressive, think to publish more gigs

Hello Everyone,

There is a lot of NEW users everday on Fiverr, and we see their topic, “New on Fiverr” Some of them don’t really believe in freelancing, some of them hesitate a lot and others are super confident !

Let’s publicly say how much we earned last month, and most of all how much time it took us (not to receive the order but time it takes to finish the order)

I personally made on November 76$ for maximum 10 to 15 hours / month

And you how much did you make ?

PS 1 : Talking about money isn’t taboo, if you aint comfortable talking about money, you will never be comfortable putting price on your work with your client.

PS 2 : Last time i started a Topic and got popular on the platform but some “weak” people flagged me and thought that it was inappropriate, as well as PS1 you never be comfortable about such subjects you will never be a good entrepreneur.

I gave you the truth, now do what you will.

Talking about money isn’t taboo

What’s not a taboo in some cultures, it’s in other. Asking for someone how much he made doesn’t make any sense.

Amazing amount gathered ! I checked your profile your work is impressive, think to publish more gigs

think to publish more gigs

I started with only one gig, because I wanted to test the water. I didn’t want to risk being overrun by orders. Now that things have calmed down a bit I’m preparing my other gigs.

The thing is, I stopped drawing for a good time, so a lot of my drawings in my actual portfolio are outdated. They no longer represent my current skills, so I don’t want to use them.

In other words, I’m currently drawing samples for my other futur gigs and it takes a little bit of time. 😅

Buddy, if you can’t ask how much somebody make, don’t ask your client for how budget he has.

BE SMART BLOODY HEAL

I’m not smart. Buyer is smarter than me because he is hiding how much money he has 😆

Never ask people three:

• How much you earn.
  • What’s your future plan.
  • Where are you going.

I’m not smart. Buyer is smarter than me because he is hiding how much money he has 😆

Never ask people three:

• How much you earn.
  • Where are you going.
  • How much you earn.
  • Where are you going.
  • Enough to live comfortably
  • To plan for the futur
  • In the kitchen making myself another coffee

Sorry I had to, I couldn’t resist. :rofl:

think to publish more gigs

I started with only one gig, because I wanted to test the water. I didn’t want to risk being overrun by orders. Now that things have calmed down a bit I’m preparing my other gigs.

The thing is, I stopped drawing for a good time, so a lot of my drawings in my actual portfolio are outdated. They no longer represent my current skills, so I don’t want to use them.

In other words, I’m currently drawing samples for my other futur gigs and it takes a little bit of time. 😅

I checked your work a second time, i faved your gig, i personally will message for an event poster as soon as the pandemic will be over and we can reorganize events again !

wow 440$. its very high performance. well done

keep it up

Archived