How much money you make on Fiverr?

roshanekka

Guest offlinehelpers

you all are funny. no body is providing real information. lol 😁

Why do you think people are unwilling to tell you how much they earned? Because it’s private - that’s why folks are making jokes about it.

Guest offlinehelpers

oh ok fine. i thought i will get some idea on earnings. but its all right.

There aren’t any two people on here making the same amount of money, it varies from week to week, and month to month. Just do your best, and the orders will come - good luck!

The earning depend on the area of expertise, your level, how long you’ve been selling and the need at the moment - as in the buyer’s need.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with asking, you are curious as you just started. 🙂

As a buyer, this is the 3rd most expensive month for me. There are only two other months that I’ve spent more than this month! 😀

I earn my payment in buyer’s tears.

I sell them on the black market. One tear of an angry, disappointed buyer is worth $10k–far more than a virgin’s tear.

It is with my colossal ill-gotten gains that I am building an impervious fortress in [censored] where no ethical hacker will ever find me as I bathe, laughing, in my bath of buyer tears while waving $1 bills around and laughing.

Quite frankly, you lot need to step your game up a bit.

I earn my payment in buyer’s tears.

I sell them on the black market. One tear of an angry, disappointed buyer is worth $10k–far more than a virgin’s tear.

It is with my colossal ill-gotten gains that I am building an impervious fortress in [censored] where no ethical hacker will ever find me as I bathe, laughing, in my bath of buyer tears while waving $1 bills around and laughing.

Quite frankly, you lot need to step your game up a bit.

You are best writer. What ever you post on 5r forums are example for your writing skills.

Archived