How much time do you spend on Fiverr each day?

pyridoxal

Out of curiosity, how much time do you dedicate each day to Fiverr? How much of that time would you say isn’t just for completing orders?

I’m on my second week and I spend at least a few hours every day modifying and improving what I offer as well as applying to buyer requests. 🙂

It really depends, if I have a gig, it will be from 20 minutes up to 2~3 hours.
Even if I don’t have any orders, I usually check out new gigs and read some stuff on the forum.
I’m pretty sure I spend an average of an hour or two almost everyday.
The forum is a good place to kill time at my workplace during my break or when I’m bored! 😛

During the first 4 months it was 8-10 a day, 7 days a week. It took extra time to really get things going. Now it is 2-4 hours a day, seven days a week.

Repeat customers are a must. I didn’t focus on that until about a year in. Offering gigs with natural reorders is key. That keeps the orders flowing fairly smoothly.

About a year ago, I started tracking how many dollars of work I complete each day on a monthly calendar. Most of my gigs are 3 day deliveries, so this keeps my income on track and gives me easy weekly totals and then monthly totals of work completed. I can’t control when things post complete, but I can control my deliveries.

Anywhere from 3-6 hours a day, but my editing work is so intense and careful that the ideal is 2-3 hours a day maximum for me to do the work. Right now I have a huge project due in 6 days so I have to put in about 6 hours a day just of editing. It’s a lot but it’s a really interesting project, at least.

I do spend quite a bit of time responding to messages, and I don’t keep track of that as well. Those are constant and I really should “batch” them but I like to keep my response time down and just take care of messages often.

Reply to @writerlisaz:
Ah, I see you only do custom gigs? That actually makes quite a bit of sense!

I’d say good luck on your project but I’m sure you’re handling it just fine 🙂

Good point on time management, too. I’m in a position where I have more time than anything but I need to figure out how to capitalize each moment.

Depending on my workload and how much I want to tweak my gigs or post in the Forum, I’d say I spend around four hours on Fiverr itself every day. I spend another 4-6 hours actually completing orders for my Fiverr business, or creating other stuff related to Fiverr. I am a stay at home mom, so this is my only “job” besides that. As such, I can dedicate a good chunk of time to it.

Archived