How much time do you spend on your gigs?

Hiya, I didnt see any posts like this yet, so here’s one! (sorry if there is another and i missed it ><)

How much time do you spend on your gigs?

I saw a post where someone thought 30 mins was alot of time to spend for $5!

I was like… Whaaaaaat?

I spend on average ~5-6 hours per gig… and for my very first gig, I spent well over 24hours… But it was my first gig, so it was worth it for that feedback!

How 'bout you guys? :3

I spend 18hrs. daily. This is maybe because i am a new seller :slight_smile: And still have so much to learn !!

It depends on my gig. My express gigs take less than 10 minutes to fulfill and others take longer.

Bruce

it really depends on the kind of gigs you have. For example, if you provide backlinks you might use a SEO software like scrapebox. But if you provide article writing or video editing, obviously it is going to consume more time to complete the gig.

I have only had 2 orders so far, but it takes about 30 seconds to add the order, then 1 minute when the order is completed, I made an automated system for orders

It Depends on your gig, for example - some gigs ‘Seo or Traffic’ related may need 30 days while a gig that need only printing a logo on a paper with nice background takes rather 2-3 mins.

My gigs take around 10-20 mins per order.

5-7 hours per day… if i don’t have some order, 1 hour :slight_smile:

Well, I have only had one order so far, but I spent a lot of time on it.

Some I spend 5 minutes on some 10 minutes…

I guess it depends on how big the order is :slight_smile:

My gig is an art gig, in which I create whatever image you may want. Usually I spend anything from 5 minutes to 30 minutes and on rare occasions up to 2 hours per gig.

It would blow you mind the amount of time I spend on an order but then my family tree gig is unique and requires research. I love what I do and I get great rewards by helping people discover their ancestors, makes me feel like i am leaving something permanent and cherished behind

It Depends on the kind of gigs : I spend 1 hour on the gig “create video from powerpoint” , but 5 minutes on “Youtube views” gig (automated systems) :smiley:

same as everyone else, depends on gig. 5 min - 60 min.

The majority of my gigs take about 20 minutes. There are some that take a little longer and I’ve had to adapt them due to the time it takes. I try to never spend more than 45 minutes on a gig since I’m self-employed so time really does = money for me.

Depends on what you’re offering. I spend around 20 minutes

Reply to @ranger1124: It’s all about the templates baby!