Fiverr Forum

How much time does it take to get flurry of orders in fiverr?

Hi…I am new to fiverr. I have been a member for a month or so. I have got 4 orders so far and past one week has been a little silent :frowning: . I have come across a lot of profiles having this flow of orders but most of them are like an year old.

So,does it really take an year atleast to get settled on fiverr.? What is the trend like?

Thanks,

Ratheesh

http://www.fiverr.com/ratheeshr/design-a-web-page-in-html5

http://www.fiverr.com/ratheeshr/convert-any-psd-to-html

Can anyone help me with this :frowning:

Hi ratheeshr, I’m new as well, more or less 20 days on fiverr.I had no orders at all for the first 10 or so days and then it happened & I’ve already had my first 51 orders till today…There isn’t any trend but inevitably, if a seller is on fiverr for over a year AND if they sell a unique service AND if they satisfy their customers AND what-what-what, then it’s rational that the buyers will “run” to them, since they mentain high services and a very good rating record.

Try re-vamping your gig descriptions - they’re your sale pitches.Additionally, since you’re into the designing sector for 6 years, why don’t you include some samples from previous projects?

You need to be patient…none promised you when you joined that you’ll get easy money and a flow of orders on fiverr…not unless you try hard :slight_smile:

Nina

@ratheeshr

How long is a piece of string? To answer your question… It depends.

What are you doing to promote your gigs to the world?

Are you experimenting and testing your tags?

Are you testing your Gig descriptions to see what will trigger a Sale?

Are you reading all the informative Help Topics on the Forum?

Do you read the Fiverr Blog?

For starters, I would enhance your gig descriptions to build trust.

• Explain what The Offer is
  • How it will benefit the Buyer
  • How the Buyer can use it
  • Explain how to Buy it

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Reply to @psychicninadia: That was really helpful…Thanks Nina :slight_smile:

Ratheesh

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Thanks a lot :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Reply to @lildiva: Yes I would love to…Please help!

Try to rethink your gig images / thumbnails.

Have in mind that they appear pretty small in the search results.

So it is crucial to design them appealing and gig related…

I would suggest some brighter background color and larger texts/logos in your case…

Good luck :slight_smile:

Maureen

Reply to @mmsolutionsltd: Yeah sure thanx…i would keep that in mind :slight_smile:

Would love to receive some more suggestions guys!1 :slight_smile:

Why don’t you read the many posts already here on the forums, directed at helping new members. @voiceoverwork & others have given you lots of good information. Use the search engine for other suggestions. You need to take some initiative yourself & not just wait for people to come to your aid. We all were new, once, and had to learn these things or go find the answers.

Reply to @celticmoon: I get that Miss Nancy. Thank u…