Fiverr Community Forum

How much time fiverr takes to send money to payoneer

how much time fiverr takes to send money to payoneer. And then how much time payoneer takes to transfer money to bank account?
Your answer will be appreciated.

8 Likes

Fiverr takes 10 to 15 mins or maybe less … And Payoneer to bank transfer takes about 3 to 10 hours … :+1:

4 Likes

and what charges it takes

2 Likes

Usually about $1 per transaction. So I wait until I have a larger amount of earnings before I transfer.

5 Likes

No charges extra charges from both sides… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sometimes it charges 1$ but sometimes it does not charge any money. Maybe this is just for how many withdraws we have in same month. It usually takes between 1 to 30 minutes to transfer.

5 Likes

I only do one per month. I use direct deposit. What way is free?

Even I do not know :frowning: 1$ is just for that buyers not to withdraw money for evert clearance.

2 Likes

it is a mystery! some peoples transact money and charges are not applied and some peoples transact money and charges are applied. Any cause behind it?

1 Like

image I do not understand either. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

this is very good services very fast :green_heart:

2 Likes

it take around 24 hours maximum

I have transferred money 12 hours before, but still I did not get any notification from fiverr or payoneer. What should I do now?

2 Likes

If you select immediate transfer, you’ll recieve money within 10-15 minutes. It will charge $3.
It will take 2 working days to transfer in normal method. $1 is charged.

5 Likes

You’ll recieve email from payoneer. Check the email that linked to payoneer.

3 Likes

For me personally, less then 1 hour. It is extremely convenient!

3 Likes

I will transfer payment from fiveer to Payoneer … But still Its can’t tranfser in my payoneer… Fiver email its in reviewed and payoneer email here…
Dear Shahzaib Akhtar,

We’re happy to let you know that you’ll now receive payments from Fiverr directly to the USD balance in your Payoneer account. Sign in to your Payoneer account now to view your activity and funding sources, or use our other global payment services.

My questions? How much time taking fiveer to payoneer bank tranfser…

Please guide me with rights step… How i process this payment

4 Likes

Is there a way to revert it to 48 hours so it charges e $1, I get charged $3 every time I make a withdrawal. It used to charge me $1 with the option to change it to $3 for a faster clearance time. But I don’t know where to make that change

How about people who are living third world, where the e-banking is a challenge?

1 Like

i think it is take maximum 15 days to transfer our our fund to pioneer or paypal

1 Like