How much time it usually took to become level 2 seller form start in IT area in Fiverr

sagar_khurana

Two different points of consideration:

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…
As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted. Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason. I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control. I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

A lot of sellers might never get to level 2

There is no way to see when a level 2 seller got to level 2. Though you can see the join date.

One good way to see when you might become a level 2 seller is to look at how much you’ve currently earned and how much you’re earning on average per week/month and calculate when you might reach the level 2 requirements based on those figures. If you’re earning an increasing amount per month you could take that into account in the calculation.

1. A lot of sellers might never get to level 2
  2. There is no way to see when a level 2 seller got to level 2. Though you can see the join date.
  3. One good way to see when you might become a level 2 seller is to look at how much you’ve currently earned and how much you’re earning on average per week/month and calculate when you might reach the level 2 requirements based on those figures. If you’re earning an increasing amount per month you could take that into account in the calculation.

I agree with @uk1000.

Also, why does this matter for you? Focus on creating great gigs, provide people with amazing services and you can make a living from Fiverr.

Levels don’t really matter here, there are Pro level sellers that barely get an order per week, while level 2 sellers have dozens of orders in queue. As I said, show your professionalism and you will make it. Focus on circumventing the system, trying to get things done faster and you won’t make it. It’s as simple as that.

I agree with @uk1000.

Also, why does this matter for you? Focus on creating great gigs, provide people with amazing services and you can make a living from Fiverr.

Levels don’t really matter here, there are Pro level sellers that barely get an order per week, while level 2 sellers have dozens of orders in queue. As I said, show your professionalism and you will make it. Focus on circumventing the system, trying to get things done faster and you won’t make it. It’s as simple as that.

Actually this makes much more sense to me

Thanks hopefully soon I will get to you with great result

Archived