Fiverr Community Forum

How much time it will take to get level one badge after $400?

I just completed $400. But I didn’t get a level one badge. How many days it will take? can anyone help :frowning:

7 Likes

you can check the analytics of fiverr to reach the Level one seller, brother.
Thanks

6 Likes

I checked brother, everything is completed for level one.

2 Likes

I think it is too late. What is the date of evaluation in the corner saying? You need to get all by the end of 14th.

3 Likes

Thank you so much all! I got the badge.

4 Likes

HI @iamshakirajmal I WANTED TO ASK THAT I HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. WHEN DID YOU GET TO LEVEL ONE. IN HOW MANY DAYS. PLEASE REPLY

1 Like

Congratulations! :fire: I hope you will get the level 2 badge soon! Keep working!

1 Like

:confused::weary: I don’t even know how to react on this questions anymore… you saw on your dashboard all your stats and that you completed all of them so why didn’t you see the evaluation date that is on the same dashboard?

5 Likes

Although, it’s only an assumption, and I’m not 100% sure. But due to the overflowing number of sellers, it may take a little longer than the date and time mentioned on your analytics page. If you meet all the requirements, please wait for a day or two. You’ll get it eventually.

In my case, it took almost two days to update my level after the evaluation period ended.

did you have them completed before the previous evaluation?

Once you meet all the requirements for Level 1, then you will have to wait until your next evaluation to be promoted to a Level 1 seller! I hope this helps!

yeah i figured that out . btw thanks