How much time take Fiverr to rank gig?

mominxd

You may want to read this

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

There’s no ranking anymore.

1602881974_frankhello.gif.951557ff3a261422b8d8dbabbb8497ac.gif

The Algo is constantly weighing every Gig. That may get refined over time but there is no single unique spot that your Gig gets put into - like a spot on your grandma’s china cabinet between the porcelain cat and the piddling boy statuette.

There never really was. Rank has always been a confusion.

🙂

Some sellers got their first order on the first day. It depends on your skills and performance. no one knows about the factors that rank your gig. all you can do is try to increase your sales and the quality of your gig

thanks for your important advice 😊

if you online more time then easily gig ranks

Are you sure, i think you dont even know what means ranking gigs.

Does sitting on chair makes you taller?

Since august 2020 you havent made even one sale. how u can tell people what to do , if u havent even got a one order for 5 usd

o provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild w

you may active on fiverr and quick reply and on time order delivery complete then you will be gen more and more order. and sometimes you can marketing your gig some social marketplace.

Gig rank is Depend your social marketing and most important that how much order complete you.

If that is the only thing you wish to achieve by using the forum, then please just save yourself the trouble and stop posting. It is not going to work. There are very few buyers here, and the forum runs on a different platform than the Fiverr marketplace. What you do here will NOT impact your placement or your performance on Fiverr itself. If you come here to search for tips to improve your gig, that is just fine. Please use the search function first to make it easier for yourself. However, po…

Forum activities doesn’t affect anything.

Archived