How much time you spent before receiving your first Order?

anaxxboss

A few days. I would say about 4 days into starting my most active gig. My first and most favorite client was my very first from a buyer request. She accepted my offer out of a handful of people and has been buying from me ever since. I would suggest getting on the buyer request page as often as possible and make offers within reason. The thing is to be proactive. You can’t sit and wait for magic to happen; you have to make it happen for yourself.

I dont remember exactly how long it took but I think it was almost a month. But i recall reading a forum post of a seller who got their first order minutes after he published his very first gig. So I guess everyone will have a different expereince

I dont remember exactly how long it took but I think it was almost a month. But i recall reading a forum post of a seller who got their first order minutes after he published his very first gig. So I guess everyone will have a different expereince

A few days for myself

I am new and I have not received my first order yet. However, I have been visiting the buyer’s request page and I sent two orders today. I would suggest while you wait, just keep reading and learning everything you can. I realize this community is filled with a wealth of information, so keep trying to take in everything you can, keep revising your gigs as you go along and don’t give up!

Hi!

I am a relatively new seller (created account 40 days ago) and I was fortunate enough to have gotten my first order on the 4th day after account (and gig) creation (from buyer request). 😊

@lexiewrites wow the ‘magic number’ of 4 days for you too? Unlike your first buyer though, my first buyer was neither a repeat buyer (on Fiverr) nor have they come back to place an order with me. But my second buyer is a regular of mine (or so I’d like to think 😜 )

Hi!

I am a relatively new seller (created account 40 days ago) and I was fortunate enough to have gotten my first order on the 4th day after account (and gig) creation (from buyer request). 😊

@lexiewrites wow the ‘magic number’ of 4 days for you too? Unlike your first buyer though, my first buyer was neither a repeat buyer (on Fiverr) nor have they come back to place an order with me. But my second buyer is a regular of mine (or so I’d like to think 😜 )

i still have no any customer since i have been in FIVERR . Don’t worry may have it tomorrow. 😅

Yeah, I got my first order in a month, but it was for 65 dollars.

A few days. I would say about 4 days into starting my most active gig. My first and most favorite client was my very first from a buyer request. She accepted my offer out of a handful of people and has been buying from me ever since. I would suggest getting on the buyer request page as often as possible and make offers within reason. The thing is to be proactive. You can’t sit and wait for magic to happen; you have to make it happen for yourself.

thank you to sharing your experience.

Yes, you are right, the most important thing is to continue on working and updating the gigs.

I am new and I have not received my first order yet. However, I have been visiting the buyer’s request page and I sent two orders today. I would suggest while you wait, just keep reading and learning everything you can. I realize this community is filled with a wealth of information, so keep trying to take in everything you can, keep revising your gigs as you go along and don’t give up!

Yes, this is the much important thing,

Thank you and I wish good luck to you

hi everyone, I’m new here and I want to know how much time you spent before receiving your first Order,

For me I have now more than 1 week and I didn’t receiving any Order yet 😂

know how much time you spent before receiving your first Order

362 years. Give or take a month.

i received my first order after 10 months ,but it was my fault as i did not use to send buyer requests properly,but i received my 1st order on request number 83 and second order on request number 103,
the key is just send buyer requests daily plust use to check your gigs analytics daily

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, I’m new here and I want to know how much time you spent before receiving your first Order,

For me, 63 offer sent through BR, still counting days and waiting for an order. My Gigs are polished but not sure something wrong.

About a month and a half, give or take a couple days, but my friend on Reddit had to wait for 5 months for her first order.

Funny story, my first order was in the buyer requests and had nothing to do with my original gig at all, the client actually taught me how to do the job and asked me to create a gig for it so he could hire me, It worked really well…

😏

It took only few hours me to get my first order on Fiverr. I was so exited, the buyer sent me a message explaining what he wanted, and I did it before he could even place an order for my gig. I had no idea that I should have waited for the order. For my luck, the buyer was kind enough to talk me that I skipped one step. Then he placed the order and thanked me. 😂

It has been almost two weeks since I posted my first gig and have not had any orders. My gig stats are picking up so I feel the snowball growing, I am sure it will happen soon. 🙂 I have three different gigs up now and making adjustments to improve them regularly. Oh, and I have sent out 9 BRs. I have to improve my BR game, learning everyday!

Here is to your … Our first gig! 🍻 May it come in the next few minutes !

Cheers

Archived