How much wait i will have to do for my first order?

umairmustajab

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

I didn’t get my first order for months after joining. It takes patience, resilience and hard work 🙂

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you?

The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Thanks to all for ur help nd motivation

This is the fourth thread you’ve started in ‘Improve My Gig’ and you still haven’t made changes or corrections based on responses in the other ones. It’s against the forum rules to make duplicate threads.

@imagination7413 i did whatever you told me to do…nothing left to improve…u can check

https://www.fiverr.com/umairmustajab?

I am also suffering from the same condition.

Keep the faith because like I say, success doesn’t always come overnight. But once you land that first gig, that’s when you can really showcase your skills and start building your portfolio. All the best for 2020 🙂

• 11 months later...

If you’re skilled and your gigs look professional ( AND if you’re lucky), you can get your first order within days. In my case I got my very first order within 24 hours.
Yes, I was lucky for sure since back then Fiverr was much smaller. I did make sure of course my gig looked professional and I spent a good amount setting it up. I spent hours creating the sample images and did a lot of research.

Having that said, it can take weeks. Even months.

Or, never.

Archived