How much you EARN in a month?

bytesolutionz

Usually, on the second of every month, I take delivery of a new priceless art piece and add a new exotic dancer to my personal harem. On Wednesday afternoons, we then all go skinny dipping together in my vault full of gold. In this case, you could say that I make rather a lot.

I wouldn’t like to put a number on it, though.

Of course, none of that is true. I can say, though, that i am happy enough and have more than I need. However, that is also due to me being a sticker for budgeting. As for how much specifically… Don’t go telling people!

There’s no such thing as a good or bad amount to make. The first goal should be to be content that you are successful on Fiverr and that just means to make any sales at all, since it’s something you didn’t have before Fiverr.

After that, your goal can be to make enough to pay your bills and expenses and if you get extra, that’s great and you need to save up for the next slow time. In freelancing there will always be times you are doing better and then you’ll hit a patch where you are lucky if you are making anything. After a while it picks up again.

Archived