How New Seller Get First Order Quickly

somunmia

Hey My Name Is  Soman Mia from Bangladesh .I Am New Seller On Fiverr .My Journey Started In March.I am Digital Marketer,Specially Facebook,Google ,E-mail And Other Social Media Marketing.I Gave Five Gigs On The Fiverr,Like Facebook 2 Gigs E-mail 1 gig ,Google 1 and Twitter 1 Gig.My Three Gigs Are Always On The First Page But Why Can't ,I get An Order.If Someone Would Please Tell Me The Reason For Not Getting My First Order Then I Would Have Benefited A Lot  .Thank You Soman Mia  ,

Because you don’t have a link to your gig, check your gig picture. Make sure it looks professional and stands out from the rest. In addition, use your buyer requests and try to use all 7 gigs.

Thank you for your comments and I will send buyer request Every day at least 5 or 6. Now this time i send buyer request 200+ but replay only 9.

1.First you have to put your title different from others not the same like others. Because the same title will not be ranked on first. If you are making a title, you have to focus on keywords like - I will do data entry and copy paste for you. this is a non-keyword type title, the right one is that(i will do data entry, copy paste for you) (It means you have to focus on title but also on (,) this… it makes your title cool and perfect. Give your gig a right tag, that can match to your gig. …

There are some great tips here. You can check it out for further help 🙂

• 8 months later...

Archived