How not to get your first order?

sudais299

These are some tips you should always follow to avoid getting any orders:

1. Advertise your gig and services in the buyer requests section, you shall be entitled to a graceful warning along with resentment from good sellers.

2. Spam the inbox of other sellers to pass on work to you, perfect for them to ignore you but they might just reply to keep up their response rate.

3. Keep on advertising by creating new posts in the Fiverr Forums instead of benefitting from some advice here, I really don’t see anyone responding to these posts.

4. Copy images and videos from the internet to use on your gig gallery, Fiverr will take action against you very soon plus sellers don’t like copied work.

5. Use templates to bid on buyer requests, buyers usually hate these and won’t even care to reply.

But if you do the opposite, you may actually start gaining traction. 😉

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s my version:

How not to get your first order:

1. Act desperate and beg ( includes spamming and “help me mek sells” post)
  2. Be sloppy (spending less than an hour to set up your gig)
  3. Lie, copy, steal
  4. Not understanding what “doing business” and “being professional” is about

Here’s my version:

How not to get your first order:

1. Act desperate and beg ( includes spamming and “help me mek sells” post)
  2. Be sloppy (spending less than an hour to set up your gig)
  3. Lie, copy, steal
  4. Not understanding what “doing business” and “being professional” is about

LOL. Help me mek sells.

I’m not sure if it happens to other sellers, but I noticed there’s a few “sellers” that copied the gig descriptions from the best sellers to use on their own gigs. I find this very annoying. If you can’t take the time to write the gig description in your own words, then you probably shouldn’t be on the platform.

I’m not sure if it happens to other sellers, but I noticed there’s a few “sellers” that copied the gig descriptions from the best sellers to use on their own gigs. I find this very annoying. If you can’t take the time to write the gig description in your own words, then you probably shouldn’t be on the platform.

An extension of Point No.4, again they’ll be banned soon. 😉

can anyone here kindly review my gigs and will give me suggestions to improve them? 😊

1. Improve your Bio, it has grammatical errors and frequently used phrases, be a bit unique.
  2. Use images for your gig gallery that are custom made by you, not from the internet.
  3. More detail and formatting is needed in your gig descriptions.

1. Improve your Bio, it has grammatical errors and frequently used phrases, be a bit unique.
  2. Use images for your gig gallery that are custom made by you, not from the internet.
  3. More detail and formatting is needed in your gig descriptions.

Dear I have made some changes to my profile and gigs kindly review it now I

am also working on gig pics and will change them later

• 2 weeks later...

Archived