How often do you reword your gig titles, descriptions and gig extras?

hotwebideas

I have to say that as my Fiverr gigs get specific orders, I change my titles, descriptions and gig extras around a lot to serve the market. I think @oldbittygrandma said it best a few weeks back that the market is always changing and we need to change with the demand. Makes sense to me.

I change my Fiverr gigs at least once or twice a week, sometimes more.

Will that hurt your Fiverr search rankings? Who knows? :bz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Initially when I started out I was constantly tweaking it. That is, to make it more clear, add keywords for popular request, ask the buyer to contact me first. Now, my gig works… I get orders and have an awesome set of repeat customers who keep me VERY busy. I’m afraid to change it. What if I don’t get any more orders?

Kim

Initially when I started out I was constantly tweaking it. That is, to make it more clear, add keywords for popular request, ask the buyer to contact me first. Now, my gig works… I get orders and have an awesome set of repeat customers who keep me VERY busy. I’m afraid to change it. What if I don’t get any more orders?

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim

Archived