Fiverr Forum

How often do you withdraw your revenues?

My actual question is - is it cheaper as far as paypal fees go to wait until you have a lot of revenue built up to make a withrawal from fiverr to paypal? Or does it really make any difference?

I think yes, it does make a difference. I’ve never withdrawn any amount though, I’ll withdraw once I’ve around $100 I guess

I usually withdraw every time I have built up 3-5 transactions or more. But i let it build in my paypal before using it sometimes. i have a paypal debit so i can use it anywhere. i also use my funds on Fiverr gigs sometimes too.

Yes. It also depends on your frequency of withdrawal since Paypal takes out a certain percentage of your earnings.

If you wait till you have over $200 bucks the $1.00 withdraw fee is waived when you withdraw to your Pay-Pal account/Card. Then, for Pay-Pal, I can’t remember if it’s $200 as well or $400 for bank withdraw and no loss. One or the other.

I withdraw once in a month! And yes, it makes a difference as others said.

2-3 times per month

I think I am going to probably withdraw once a month. I would wait till later this month to withdraw stuff and take it out on the first of January or something but I have a few Christmas presents I want to buy with my money for a friend so an early withdrawal will be my best bet.

I’ve been using paypal sense day one of them opening.

They take a percent of every dollar added into your account.

The amount depends on what type of paypal account you have.

Paypal is a great company to work with and you can even pick up

the phone and see what it takes to have your fees lowerd.

I withdraw around once or twice a month

PayPal fees are 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. So the less times you withdraw (the more money you withdraw at any given time) the less 30 cent fees you will have, which on fiverr, with only making $4 a pop is actually kind of a lot, so ideally it would be best to wait to withdraw to paypal as long as possible. But if you don’t care about being charged 30 cents over and over, then have at it.

I think yes, it does make a difference. I’ve never withdrawn any amount though, I’ll withdraw once I’ve around $100 I guess

I usually withdraw every time I have built up 3-5 transactions or more. But i let it build in my paypal before using it sometimes. i have a paypal debit so i can use it anywhere. i also use my funds on Fiverr gigs sometimes too.

Yes. It also depends on your frequency of withdrawal since Paypal takes out a certain percentage of your earnings.

If you wait till you have over $200 bucks the $1.00 withdraw fee is waived when you withdraw to your Pay-Pal account/Card. Then, for Pay-Pal, I can’t remember if it’s $200 as well or $400 for bank withdraw and no loss. One or the other.

I withdraw once in a month! And yes, it makes a difference as others said.

2-3 times per month

I think I am going to probably withdraw once a month. I would wait till later this month to withdraw stuff and take it out on the first of January or something but I have a few Christmas presents I want to buy with my money for a friend so an early withdrawal will be my best bet.

I’ve been using paypal sense day one of them opening.

They take a percent of every dollar added into your account.

The amount depends on what type of paypal account you have.

Paypal is a great company to work with and you can even pick up

the phone and see what it takes to have your fees lowerd.

I withdraw around once or twice a month