How our Fiverr music video went viral

rruckus

Thought you guys may like this story; we only had $120 to make a music video for our band. So when we heard about fiverr we found and bought 24 different gigs from 24 amazing Fiverr sellers, asking them to lip-sync, spell out lyrics and other fun random things. We edited the videos together ourselves and posted to YouTube. It now has over 10,000 hits on the last 24 hours! Check it out!!!

Thanks guys! Thanks for the link to that other video, I didn’t know other bands had done this until recently, but I’d imagine sellers and fiverr could benefit from getting the word out there that it’s an affordable way to get video shot with extremely low costs. This video was posted on reddit and lots of people thought it was actually fiverr who made the video as a promotion tool!

And yah if I knew it was going to have so many views, I would’ve posted credits to all!

Thanks guys! Thanks for the link to that other video, I didn’t know other bands had done this until recently, but I’d imagine sellers and fiverr could benefit from getting the word out there that it’s an affordable way to get video shot with extremely low costs. This video was posted on reddit and lots of people thought it was actually fiverr who made the video as a promotion tool!

And yah if I knew it was going to have so many views, I would’ve posted credits to all!

Archived