How peoeple accepte a newmember on fiverr

We have a tradition on the forum. Every newbie has to send the regular users a hundred dollars each. I look forward to receiving mine! 💰

Just kidding. Newbies often find this is a fun and interesting place to visit.

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck with your gigs.

We have a tradition on the forum. Every newbie has to send the regular users a hundred dollars each. I look forward to receiving mine! 💰

Just kidding. Newbies often find this is a fun and interesting place to visit.

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck with your gigs.

for a moment i thought it was real, then i realise you are joking 😆 thanks brother…

for a moment i thought it was real, then i realise you are joking 😆 thanks brother…

Don’t call people brother, ma’am, sir, etc. It’s really unacceptable in the west in a professional context and you should never call someone something if you don’t know if you like it.

By the way, @ahmwritingco, I like your joke. Would be a sweet deal, though!

Don’t call people brother, ma’am, sir, etc. It’s really unacceptable in the west in a professional context and you should never call someone something if you don’t know if you like it.

By the way, @ahmwritingco, I like your joke. Would be a sweet deal, though!

my previous company was a medical transcription company they said this exactly,address the person by the name do not call them ,sir or ma’am they consider this as sarcastic…any way thank you for this valuable information @humanissocial

my previous company was a medical transcription company they said this exactly,address the person by the name do not call them ,sir or ma’am they consider this as sarcastic…any way thank you for this valuable information @humanissocial

Not necessarily sarcastic, but just not appropriate. When you call someone sir or ma’am, you’re saying that you’re a servant or a subordinate and the person you are calling that is your boss or superior. None of those things apply in the forum or in Fiverr or in business. The idea of servitude in business is no longer accepted and rightly so.

Not necessarily sarcastic, but just not appropriate. When you call someone sir or ma’am, you’re saying that you’re a servant or a subordinate and the person you are calling that is your boss or superior. None of those things apply in the forum or in Fiverr or in business. The idea of servitude in business is no longer accepted and rightly so.

well said @humanissocial. 😃

Archived