How people send offer so first.?

zubayer_ahmaad

I see…but If I make copy for a offer letter for a certain project and send it several time won’t it get spam?

thank you for your response .

Yes it might be classed as spam thus I don’t do it but I think people get away with it because buyers only tend to send 1 request so they don’t tend to notice two offers being the same.

Yes it might be classed as spam thus I don’t do it but I think people get away with it because buyers only tend to send 1 request so they don’t tend to notice two offers being the same.

That’s a good point…It would be hard for me to compete with others as a newcomer. Thanks for your answer.

I see…but If I make copy for a offer letter for a certain project and send it several time won’t it get spam?

thank you for your response .

copy for a offer letter for a certain project and send it several time

Don’t send copy and paste responses! Most buyers usually skip right over those because those offers don’t show how the buyer will complete that specific project.

Instead, make an offer that’s specific to that buyer request and include all the necessary information.

For example, if the buyer request is for a translation, don’t talk about your experience in making logos!

copy for a offer letter for a certain project and send it several time

Don’t send copy and paste responses! Most buyers usually skip right over those because those offers don’t show how the buyer will complete that specific project.

Instead, make an offer that’s specific to that buyer request and include all the necessary information.

For example, if the buyer request is for a translation, don’t talk about your experience in making logos!

Thanks…I’m getting to understand it ❤️

Archived