Fiverr Community Forum

How prevent specific buyer from creating order?

How can i prevent specific buyer from creating order? Is blocking buyer can help on this?

Hi @wordpresskiller
Sorry but you can’t :frowning_face:

@maitasun That’s totally unfair. We should be able to have some kind of reserve rights of admission. @wordpresskiller I had and uncomfortable situation with a customer and I just suggest her another seller which was a friend of mine with a similar niche. I guess this is what you can do in order to avoid this customer that you want to avoid, suggest him/her another seller.

Hi, @heyjosecarlos

That’s totally unfair. We should be able to have some kind of reserve rights of admission.

Yes, it’s unfair but it’s how it works unless Fiverr changes it, so until then, we all have to play by the rules.

I had and uncomfortable situation with a customer and I just suggest her another seller which was a friend of mine with a similar niche. I guess this is what you can do in order to avoid this customer that you want to avoid, suggest him/her another seller.

This may or may not work. If the buyer accepts then good, you’re off, else, the buyer will order from you anyway. Seller has no choice :roll_eyes:

Is it unfair? YES
Must it be changed? YES
Does Fiverr want to change it? Who knows :frowning_face:

You can’t really do it however if the buyer is bullying or if you already told him that you can’t do the work and he still orders or creates problem just contact the CS and tell them that this user is trying to harm you. Moreover report the profile too.

These are the only things you can do on your side

1 Like