How promote gig

payagup

The same ways everyone else does. Or maybe find ways that suit the habits of the people you want to buy from you.

Best to take a bit of time to read about what people have done to help develop success (and how to avoid doing all those same dumb things that scare away success).

🙂

I am a new seller with one GIG. I started approaching known contacts, friends and relatives by creating awareness about freelancers portal (Fiverr) and then about my GIG telling them meaning and purpose. I got positive response. First thing I asked them is to signup. After sign up telling them about GIG helped me.

Hello.
One of the best ways to promote a fiverr gig is through social media. On Facebook for example, you can post in groups or share on pages. Find relevant groups on both Facebook and Telegram.

Twitter can be a good lead source if used strategically. You can comment under relevant posts, create an account as a freelancer and post content.

If you have an ad budget, create a profile on Instagram is a good move. Even without a budget, you will still get some traffic.

Finally learn how to SEO your gigs- on page and off page.

All the best!

Archived