How protected are we from offensive buyers?

nmagic

Hello everyone…

What is going on there??

A buyer send me inbox asking me to help to make a video promote…

I show the buyer my example videos and he/she liked one and say me what I need for this video…

The video include only 6 texts…And I say it so many times…

Then buyer say me to send the offer and I do it…

Then when he/she order a video he/she say me that want to include pics also…

I explained again and again that video include only 6 texts…It’s impossible…I ask id he/she doesn’t understand that…

but he/she say me RUDE…

I say that will cancel the gig and send a cancellation …

After that buyer send me :
Please cancel my order!
I am not sure how it cancel it from my ends

Me

I have send to accept the cancellation…What do you want more from me???
If you don’t understand than don’t be here

Buyer:You are so nasty and RUDE! GO TO HELL!

There are the words that buyer say me…

Sorry but where is my fault??Buyer looks that is kidding with me…

Hello everyone…

What is going on there??

I show the buyer my example videos and he/she liked one and say me what I need for this video…

I explained again and again that video include only 6 texts…It’s impossible…I ask id he/she doesn’t understand that…

but he/she say me RUDE…

Please cancel my order!

Me

this part You said that was not good. You should More polite … And Buyer always right . Why Did not you explain buyer . Its Your Fault not buyers …

All the best to your Next Work

this part You said that was not good. You should More polite … And Buyer always right . Why Did not you explain buyer . Its Your Fault not buyers …

I have explained more than 7 times that the gig include only 6 texts…

What can I say more?

buyer insist and insist to put pic also even I have explained many times what gig include…

After that I was thinking that buyer was kidding with me…

I have explained more than 7 times that the gig include only 6 texts…

What can I say more?

buyer insist and insist to put pic also even I have explained many times what gig include…

After that I was thinking that buyer was kidding with me…

That Time YOu cancel order without arguing …its Fiverr And Buyer always right … So all fault is yours …Your fault You shouldn’t handle . But Dont worry , YOu should Contact Customer Support

That Time YOu cancel order without arguing …its Fiverr And Buyer always right … So all fault is yours …Your fault You shouldn’t handle . But Dont worry , YOu should Contact Customer Support

I cancel the order and explained the reason why I’m canceling this order,than buyer send me again “Cancel my order”

what it doesn’t mean? Is he/she kidding with me or not???

How is my fault that he/she offense me after that??

this one was offensive from your site

I cancel the order and explained the reason why I’m canceling this order,than buyer send me again “Cancel my order”

what it doesn’t mean? Is he/she kidding with me or not???

How is my fault that he/she offense me after that??

Sorry, you’re not getting much sympathy from me either.

a) you could have sent a custom extra to include the pictures. Because I don’t see how it’s “impossible” to have images in this gig. Maybe it’s impossible for you. Well, that’s your problem. Which, yes, makes canceling the only way out. Which leads to…

b) If the buyer can’t figure out how to accept the cancellation, I am sure Customer Service could have done this for you. No need for “If you don’t understand than don’t be here”

Sorry, you’re not getting much sympathy from me either.

a) you could have sent a custom extra to include the pictures. Because I don’t see how it’s “impossible” to have images in this gig. Maybe it’s impossible for you. Well, that’s your problem. Which, yes, makes canceling the only way out. Which leads to…

b) If the buyer can’t figure out how to accept the cancellation, I am sure Customer Service could have done this for you. No need for “If you don’t understand than don’t be here”

a) I say buyer before order the gig many times,order include only 6 shortly texts…Buyer send me the texts and I say it’s ok you can order…After buyer make a order have write the texts and say that want to include also the pics for the same price…I say the buyer again and again the video include only 6 shortly texts…He insult again to put the pics…I explained again and say if he/she doesn’t understand??? than buyer say me RUDE and other words…

b)Buyer was ok to cancel the gig and I have send the request to cancel it…After that he/she say me again to cancel the gig…

What can you say for that?? I understand that I shouldn’t say that phrase but when you buyer make you angry with all these things I think it’s not much…

anyway thanks…

There’s not really much we can do about offensive buyers.

I mean when you explained many times the buyer what gig include and buyer want to kidding and offense me I thnk it’s the last problem the phrase I say to buyer : “If you don’t understand than don’t be here”

Look, some buyers are raging asshats. 99% are normal people. You just have to deal with the special cases of douchedom and be the bigger man. DO NOT REACT to their rudeness and keep your composure. Even if they’re thicker than a bag full of broken spanners, just don’t. You can be offended anywhere else but with the buyer.

If you are rude to the buyer, even if you are in the right, you lose. The end. They can even review the cancellation, so just STFU and eat it. That’s all you can do, and that’s all you must do. Be professional and save the humanity for elsewhere. Also, if your video gig doesn’t include images, you need to rethink this or enjoy a long line of confused cancellations and accusations of rudeness.

OK? Good.

Look, some buyers are raging asshats. 99% are normal people. You just have to deal with the special cases of douchedom and be the bigger man. DO NOT REACT to their rudeness and keep your composure. Even if they’re thicker than a bag full of broken spanners, just don’t. You can be offended anywhere else but with the buyer.

If you are rude to the buyer, even if you are in the right, you lose. The end. They can even review the cancellation, so just STFU and eat it. That’s all you can do, and that’s all you must do. Be professional and save the humanity for elsewhere. Also, if your video gig doesn’t include images, you need to rethink this or enjoy a long line of confused cancellations and accusations of rudeness.

OK? Good.

I have many other gig that include images…But the gig the buyer wanted doesn’t the images…I talk before in inbox with the buyer and everything was really clear…

Only at the last moment I lost my mind and say to buyer “If you don’t understand than don’t be here” after he/she offense me and say me Nasty,Rude and Go to hell…

I have many other gig that include images…But the gig the buyer wanted doesn’t the images…I talk before in inbox with the buyer and everything was really clear…

Only at the last moment I lost my mind and say to buyer “If you don’t understand than don’t be here” after he/she offense me and say me Nasty,Rude and Go to hell…

Obviously not as clear as you thought it was.

teflon_man3.png.0c0f27c6fc5a3cc12394acc8ad315f98.png

“The gig include only 6 shortly texts”

Have more clear than that??

It’s a video gig. It’s to be naturally assumed and expected that pictures and images are a part of the deal. You need to specify that they are not if you want to be clear.

Also, you have a Despicable Me gig. Do you have a license to use this IP?

It’s a video gig. It’s to be naturally assumed and expected that pictures and images are a part of the deal. You need to specify that they are not if you want to be clear.

Also, you have a Despicable Me gig. Do you have a license to use this IP?

I say it to buyer but buyer again wanted to put the images…

How is it? Even I have say many time that video include only 6 texts not images also the video example have only texts it means that this buyer doesn’t understand or what??

It is something different by what we are talking for, but anyway I have bought at the website and I have the right to use it…

I say it to buyer but buyer again wanted to put the images…

How is it? Even I have say many time that video include only 6 texts not images also the video example have only texts it means that this buyer doesn’t understand or what??

It is something different by what we are talking for, but anyway I have bought at the website and I have the right to use it…

I have bought at the website and I have the right to use it…

And this, mate, is part of the problem. See, your buyer assumed that you would be able to use images as well. Because your buyer thought this is your work and thus you should be able to.modify it to a clients demands.

I have bought at the website and I have the right to use it…

And this, mate, is part of the problem. See, your buyer assumed that you would be able to use images as well. Because your buyer thought this is your work and thus you should be able to.modify it to a clients demands.

I believe that bit was in response to my query about his Despicable Me gig. It’s a separate can of worms IMO.

I’m not a seller, but I’d like to offer some input.

This situation could have been avoided with better communication, an empathetic response, and an offer to walk the buyer through the process of accepting the cancellation. You allowed your justified frustration to impact your professionalism.

You can’t assert your frustration directly to a buyer and not expect a defensive or vulgar response. These situations will always end badly and damage your overall reputation.

Frustration typically begins due to lack of information, clear communication, or improper expectations being set.

You’d be amazed at the problems you can resolve by offering a detailed explanation, providing alternative solutions, and resetting expectations.

Simply put, people won’t always pick up on the finer details of subject matter they don’t understand. You’ll need to be able to effectively deal with these situations, because they’ll probably happen again in the future.

Hello everyone…

What is going on there??

but he/she say me RUDE…

Please cancel my order!

Me

I have send to accept the cancellation…What do you want more from me???If you don’t understand than don’t be here

You were rude.

Never be rude. We all get frustrated but do not be rude. Being professional means never be rude, no matter what happens.

The buyer offense me before I say that…I’m a human,I have feeling…

You can have feelings, or you can have work. Your choice.

Dealing with rude, unreasonable, and even idiotic clients is part of being a freelancer. You can do it gracefully and politely, or you can do without clients.

If you are unhappy with a client, and they have any way to tell that, you’re being unprofessional. I’m sorry if that’s difficult for you, but it’s a skill that you’re going to need to develop.

Archived