How rank my gig

salindals

Deliver high-quality work that earns positive reviews. This is how you rank higher in Fiverr’s search results. Hard work is required. You won’t be at the top of any page if you aren’t willing to treat your gigs like a business and promote and market them.

There is no easy road to the top.

Deliver high-quality work that earns positive reviews. This is how you rank higher in Fiverr’s search results. Hard work is required. You won’t be at the top of any page if you aren’t willing to treat your gigs like a business and promote and market them.

There is no easy road to the top.

thanks for you valuable words.i have positive reviews and have got some tips.but i’m getting less order

i used social media.share over the groups

That’s not marketing and promotion, that’s posting links to your friends on social media, and spamming groups in the hope that someone sees your services. Neither of those are long-term marketing options.

Figure out who your target customers are, and then go to where those target customers are located and tell them about your services. Marketing requires targeted work, not randomly posting links and expecting great results.

That’s not marketing and promotion, that’s posting links to your friends on social media, and spamming groups in the hope that someone sees your services. Neither of those are long-term marketing options.

Figure out who your target customers are, and then go to where those target customers are located and tell them about your services. Marketing requires targeted work, not randomly posting links and expecting great results.

please tell bit more about that.i’m going graphic design(Photoshop related works).how can i start.how i find target customer and how to market my service.please give me some advice.

please tell bit more about that.i’m going graphic design(Photoshop related works).how can i start.how i find target customer and how to market my service.please give me some advice.

You can learn everything you need to know about marketing and promoting something by searching for articles on the internet. I do not have the time to give you a step-by-step manual. You have the ability to do your own research. As a freelancer, you are expected to do your own research, your own marketing, and your own sales work.

You can learn everything you need to know about marketing and promoting something by searching for articles on the internet. I do not have the time to give you a step-by-step manual. You have the ability to do your own research. As a freelancer, you are expected to do your own research, your own marketing, and your own sales work.

Your thoughts are very valuable, @jonbaas.

I’d like to send you a pm here on the forum about promoting and marketing…not for you to teach me one on one, but a few targeted questions I need answers to, if you don’t mind

I’d like to send you a pm here on the forum about promoting and marketing…not for you to teach me one on one, but a few targeted questions I need answers to, if you don’t mind

My time is valuable too. 😉

I won’t give you instructions on how to do things (that would be your responsibility), but I will answer your questions, if they aren’t complex, and don’t require essays in response.

-Honest and passionate with your skills and platform
-Provide high quality output
-workout on communication skills
-Get positive reviews
-Use buyer request
-Use forums and social media platforms ( if you have potential followers in your list who need your services)
-Use Fiverr Mob App to respond each and every query rapidly
-Don’t copy be unique and creative

Note: If you will do above things then you can be millionaire very soon 😛

Thanks

i used social media.share over the groups

thats not enoght, you need to be more agressive, search for clients in specific pages, search it on reditt, twitter, etc… read the post and ask them everytime you can… i now spam its bad, but its the first step to grow… later the clients come lonely

-Get positive reviews

-Use buyer request

-Use forums and social media platforms ( if you have potential followers in your list who need your services)

Thanks

Don’t copy be unique and creative

xD dont copy, or fiverr can bann your account… (sound better hajajaja) xD

I won’t give you instructions on how to do things (that would be your responsibility), but I will answer your questions, if they aren’t complex, and don’t require essays in response.

LOL, I giggled reading this ~ of course

I think it’s time to create a gig just for this purpose. 🙃

Your expertise is wanted ALL OVER the 🗺️.

LOL, I giggled reading this ~ of course

I think it’s time to create a gig just for this purpose. 🙃

Your expertise is wanted ALL OVER the 🗺️.

LOL, I giggled reading this

And, unsurprisingly, he has not sent me the private PMs he said he would. Perhaps he wanted what I said I would not provide. 🤨

LOL, I giggled reading this

And, unsurprisingly, he has not sent me the private PMs he said he would. Perhaps he wanted what I said I would not provide. 🤨

Perhaps he wanted what I said I would not provide. 🤨

Give him a little more time, Jon. Maybe he’s still drafting the brief. 🤭

-Get positive reviews

-Use buyer request

Thanks

thanks…very helpful your words

But of course. I’d get in touch with you much later today. Many thanks.

Can you please expand more on this (Locating target Customers)?

I know it may be confidential but simple tips will help.

Thanks!

Archived