Fiverr Community Forum

How rank one on fiverr and get order fast

so what is the site fo that?

Patience and Hard work is key to success

No! That’s my secret and I’m not telling sticks out tongue in classic teasing fashion

1 - Reply to Buyer Requests (under Selling at the top of every page)
2 - Visit the forum, under Community and see if you can answer questions that other sellers might have.
3 - Promote each of your Gigs for FREE wherever you can. Do you have a Twitter account? If not, open one and when you are on one of your Gigs, and logged in your Twitter account, click on the little blue Twitter bird, a message will come out, just click Tweet. It´s very easy, do it several times a day, each one of your Gigs, and if you have a Facebook, LinkedIn, G+ accounts, do the same. You can also send e-mails to your address book very easily that way (don´t do this every day, but once a month).

I don’t work with get-rich-quick websites, so I have no idea.

It really does take patience! xx

No i have no any group. i would like to promote it on my personal Id’s…

There’s an emoji for that >> :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep patience. Promote gig in social media. You will strt slowly. Gradually it will increase.

In this case it was more fun spelling it out…hehehe.

Hi,
write good description,use good key words,put the awesome gig images you can check full article about this go to the fiverr academy.
Thank you

I hope it’s best Answer!

that’s right.

Be consistent and efficient.

The OP has his account gone.