Fiverr Community Forum

How report offensive gigs?

i wonder how to report offensive gigs, can anybody show me how?

4 Likes

curious nobody says anithing

1 Like

You were in the wrong category.

As for an answer, you go to the gig in question and click the flag in the upper right corner then follow the steps. Quote the relevant section of the ToS, if you feel it’s needed.

1 Like

No flag show a Pic of it

1 Like

You do have to be logged in to see it.

1 Like

Didn’t you recently have your gig removed for explicit content? Looks like you are about to go on a flag frenzy.

It’s the circle of life. Exactly what probably happened to your gig. Someone got reported then went on a frenzy reporting other similar gigs.

3 Likes

Maybe i just want justice for all if fiverr staff is so lazy to that i would help. I have felt segregated.

1 Like

Thanks for your help

1 Like

I think “justice” isn’t the word you are looking for, try using “revenge”. Please don’t view my comments as troublesome, we the people at Fiverr who follow the TOS appreciate those who help clean up the site.

I wish your gig much success, best of luck.

3 Likes

Call it as you want. But is not fair that i cant do more drawings while there are a ton of people doing them and nobody cares at all.

Fiverr is so blind.

1 Like

Why can’t you do more drawings? I just saw your gig, it seems active to me.

1 Like

Hi @mangakay, just yesterday you said it was time for you to migrate to another platform, after your Gig was removed by Fiverr. What made you change your mind and set up a new Gig?

1 Like

That wont be the same

1 Like

Wont be the same for sure

1 Like

This platform may have its pros and cons but if ToS is followed, no big issues would be encountered. Also I remind everyone that Fiverr has given the opportunity to work from home whenever and whatever you want. Just need to add some strategy, effort and passion. Many other platforms make you pay before clients has contacted you, so I don’t actually know any other platforms as good as fiverr.