How’s your July selling so far?

mithila444

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @mithila444,

I am doing great this month, but mainly because of one big order. Overall, my analytics show a slight decline from June to July - I guess entrepreneurs all around the world enjoy the hot summer months and I expect the numbers to go up again in a few weeks.

That’s Great. I also hope so to go up because this is painful not having any order 😦

May was great for me until almost end of the month, it slowing down from June and now It is already dying out,What about yours?

May was great for me until almost end of the month, it slowing down from June and now It is already dying out,What about yours?

July has not been so good but I am mostly to blame. I forgot to turn vacation mode on while traveling and when I came back, I had a couple of late orders and one cancellation due to lateness. I was demoted and my traffic nosedived.

But on the bright side, I had a couple of return clients placing orders and at least I made a decent income. I am hopeful that I will regain my traffic by next month as well as get new clients.

I’ve had a decent amount of orders and I’m happy. I had most of June off since I was overseas, and I was worried having my account on vacation mode for so long would end badly. Things have been pretty good though!

You are lucky then 🙂 Let’s see what happpe in the next. Thank you

July has not been so good but I am mostly to blame. I forgot to turn vacation mode on while traveling and when I came back, I had a couple of late orders and one cancellation due to lateness. I was demoted and my traffic nosedived.

But on the bright side, I had a couple of return clients placing orders and at least I made a decent income. I am hopeful that I will regain my traffic by next month as well as get new clients.

best of luck Ronhi 🙂

July has been the worst month of the year for me. I went from a record high in May to below average in June, and now a very lousy July. Hoping it’s just lots of vacationers. I’m still getting a fair amount of new clients, but my numbers all around are lower than usual.

Archived