Fiverr Community Forum

How seller can get more orders(Share your best idea)

Hey this question just for sharing ideas.
You can share your idea and see others idea what or how they think.
Thanks

Hi @wordpresss_king,

How seller can get more orders(Share your best idea)

Working hard providing and delivering on-time premium-quality services. :wink:

7 Likes

"You need focus on what you can control (keep learning with growth mindset) and not worry about and accept what you can’t control.”

-Stoicism

I am a musician who uses Spotify promoters on Fiverr. Here are the things that Spotify promoters can do to improve their orders.

1. Consider that Spotify pays artist on average of a half-cent per stream so please consider getting the artist enough streams to cover the cost of the promotion. A $5 job plus $2 fee = $7 which means it takes 1400 streams to cover the $7. Make the artist a profit and we will be back again and again.
  2. Consider offering a set number of streams for the price regardless of the extra time it takes. Make sure the guaranteed number covers the costs.
  3. Do not use bots. I can tell when a promoter uses bots and I never buy again from them.
  4. Post before and after screenshot results as proof of your work.
  5. Communicate with the buyers. Sometimes I place an order and don’t hear from them or see results for several days making me wonder if I got overlooked.

Hope this helps. Thanks to all the sellers and to Fiverr. With hard work we can all succeed.

“You can have everything in life you want if you just help enough other people get what they want.”
-Zig Ziglar

if only you would use that search button…

1 Like

Do SEO can you get more order. Or find target buyers

Here are some tips that will be worth the time you spent to read them:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Create a Gig Video! Then get trained on your niche to deliver the best job for your client. We need to focus on quality delivery than on getting more sales.