Fiverr Community Forum

How should be the Gig pricing?

Hi there,

I am Rakib. New Seller on Fiverr. Working as a WordPress Developer.
Let me know one thing,
What can be the price of 1 page in WordPress for New seller?

1 Like

You should look for your competitors, search as buyer what is the price that others offer for the same thing that you do; if you are new, you should go a little lower to get your first stars, then, you could get higher, if you make a quality and valuable job. Good luck.

2 Likes

Set the price according to your requirements . Or can see profile of other people who providing same services.

1 Like

@agenciawem Thanks for your valuable information.
But most competitors put in a very small budget for getting the order, but I think it’s not good for others.

@chris_ld Thanks for your valuable information.
But most competitors put in a very small budget for getting the order, but I think it’s not good for others.

Basically, most of new sellers make their prices too low. Because of high competition in all categories. But you can increase your selling prices after you get many orders. So, I think first try to do cheap orders and make your prices low. After finding more clients and increase your prices.

1 Like

@newplus_design Thanks for your valuable information and yes you are right most of the new sellers make their prices too low.

1 Like