How should I get my first order

ramu_prajapati

Dear friends i have joined Fiverr.com recently.
I have good work experience in Data Entry, English Typing, Audio-Video Transcription. I have good knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Good drafting skills. How should i improve my Fiverr Gig.

Please provide me your valuable guidance so that i can be able to render my services to the clients.
I remain guided.

Thank you

If you want to get orders you will gave to create gigs first so the buyer can contact you through

your gigs and place orders. You have no gigs on your profile.

Hello there. I wonder when I browse buyer request. If we are to “send offer”, does it mean that the one we will be sending is the one being requested already?

like for example.

Buyer request: Logo for cake business.

I’ll send the offer. Does it mean I create first the logo before sending an offer? or just send the gig and wait for their order? I’m confused.

If you want to get orders you will gave to create gigs first so the buyer can contact you through

your gigs and place orders. You have no gigs on your profile.

Thank you for your message.

Could you please suggest me the apposite way so that I can create gigs to improve my profile.

Hello there. I wonder when I browse buyer request. If we are to “send offer”, does it mean that the one we will be sending is the one being requested already?

like for example.

I’ll send the offer. Does it mean I create first the logo before sending an offer? or just send the gig and wait for their order? I’m confused.

You only need to just send your request that I am able to create your requested logo.

1:- You always active in fiverr.
2:- Create a nice gig ( include here eye catch image, seo match description, Client choice tag, Right a good title by match your category )
3:- Promote your gig in social media and share your fiverr account .
4:- Buyer request send
Than you get your first order.
Best of luck.

Okay thanks. After sending the offer, I’ll just wait for a message right?

Yes, wait for response, if your gig is in good position in search result, buyer can contact you direct. For this use your gig tags which you think buyer will search for their service.

like for example.

Send an offer means that you tell them you are interested, why you are the best person for the job and what you would charge.

Archived