How the impressions will increase

manojkumar503

Hi,

The impressions are enhanced when your GIG appears in search results with the help of your keywords, tags that you have used.

I have a friendly suggestion for you,

The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must have unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

Best Regards
Rahdil

• 1 month later...

Hi,

The impressions are enhanced when your GIG appears in search results with the help of your keywords, tags that you have used.

I have a friendly suggestion for you,

The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must have unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

Best Regards

Rahdil

Thank u dear for your suggestion

Archived