How the majority of buyers behave with filter pricing?

cherboub

The ones who don’t want to pay more than $5 filter it for only $5 gigs. The ones who don’t care what they pay don’t filter it at all.

So I think that only the very budget conscious $5 buyers use the filter. Which is good for sellers. Let them easily find the $5 sellers.

I don’t think most buyers look for the expensive sellers so if they are not budget conscious (cheap) they don’t use the filter.

I don’t mean to call buyers who only want to pay $5 cheap but couldn’t think of a better word to use. This is not meant to be an insult to $5 buyers.

The ones who don’t want to pay more than $5 filter it for only $5 gigs. The ones who don’t care what they pay don’t filter it at all.

So I think that only the very budget conscious $5 buyers use the filter. Which is good for sellers. Let them easily find the $5 sellers.

I don’t think most buyers look for the expensive sellers so if they are not budget conscious (cheap) they don’t use the filter.

I don’t mean to call buyers who only want to pay $5 cheap but couldn’t think of a better word to use. This is not meant to be an insult to $5 buyers.

@misscrystal Thanks for your reply, so you mean that the price is not important in the majority of buyers?

Archived