How to Achieve Super Seller and TRS Badge

msherazctn

Hello All the Honorable Freelancers,

Hope All of you doing Great.

I’m Level 2 Seller on Fiverr and I’m very Interested to establish my worth on fiverr. So I want to ask aboutfew things.

here is my profile link
http://fiverr.com/msherazctn

So is there anyone who can help me
that how can I improve my profile?

What’s the problems​ in my gigs that not Ranked?

How can I Improve my Gigs?

How Can I become Super Seller?

Kindly if someone help me so I will be very thankful.

waiting for response,

Warm Regards,
Sheraz

I don’t know what Foodie or Rover is?

You have a typo in one of your gig titles unless Wodpress is a thing I don’t know about.

upto should be two words - up to
optin needs a hyphen - opt-in
Avoid using capital letters at the front of random words. It doesn’t read well to a native or fluent English speaker.

Your gig descriptions are hard to read with all the random highlighting and capitalization. Maybe consider hiring a copywriter to tidy your descriptions if you want to help increase your orders.

You have a typo in one of your gig titles unless Wodpress is a thing I don’t know about.

Avoid using capital letters at the front of random words. It doesn’t read well to a native or fluent English speaker.

Your gig descriptions are hard to read with all the random highlighting and capitalization. Maybe consider hiring a copywriter to tidy your descriptions if you want to help increase your orders.

Yea I see tabs instead of spaces in front of his paragraph too.

Sorry I don’t understand what do you means

Archived