How to Activate my temporarily disabled Account

guru_cloud

Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.

I submitted all my ID and Selfie but i have not received any positive response from fiverr. Because they telling that your quality of images is not good when i upload high quality then they said that you attempt many times so we disabled your account and now my allclients waiting for response and i cant text him. this is very difficult time for me and my reputation is effected. and fiverr team not responding i submitted the ticket but not receive any response yet which is very painful. my gig is deactivated and i cant do anything now.

:frowning_face:

Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.

I submitted all my ID and Selfie but i have not received any positive response from fiverr. Because they telling that your quality of images is not good when i upload high quality then they said that you attempt many times so we disabled your account and now my allclients waiting for response and i cant text him. this is very difficult time for me and my reputation is effected. and fiverr team not responding i submitted the ticket but not receive any response yet which is very painful. my gig is deactivated and i cant do anything now.

:frowning_face:

fiverr team not responding i submitted the ticket but not receive any response yet which is very painful.

Fiverr Customer Service representatives are very busy (and understaffed) right now (during this pandemic). Under current conditions, it could take around 10 days to get a response. In your case, if your account was disabled, and if Fiverr already told you why, there may not be anything else that Fiverr can tell you.

Archived