How to active 24 hours in fiverr?

ashraful5144

Can you stay awake for 24 hours? If you suddenly will invent a pill that will help you stay awake for 24 hours without sleep then you can stay by your computer for 24 hours working on fiverr.

If you are looking for the ways to cheat the system then it’s a bad idea and wouldn’t really help you.

What’s the point? Appearing online so someone messages you and then you take 8 hours to reply because you were asleep? Stop promoting bad ideas.

Hey its not stupid cause I work overnight.

And stop the insult on someone else’s idea…

If you don’t like it don’t comment and if you wanna comment don’t insult the idea…

Correct not insult

Hey its not stupid cause I work overnight.

And stop the insult on someone else’s idea…

If you don’t like it don’t comment and if you wanna comment don’t insult the idea…

Correct not insult

If you work overnight, you don’t need to fake being online - you will be online. And if you work overnight, you sleep during the day. Or are you gonna tell me you are working 24/7?

If you work overnight, you don’t need to fake being online - you will be online. And if you work overnight, you sleep during the day. Or are you gonna tell me you are working 24/7?

You talking like I work 24hours as a freelancer…

I have other stuffs I take care…

Don’t talk like you know me personally…

And at least I’m none of your busienss bruv

You talking like I work 24hours as a freelancer…

I have other stuffs I take care…

Don’t talk like you know me personally…

And at least I’m none of your busienss bruv

The OP was clearly asking “how to be active 24 hours on Fiverr”. If you don’t work 24 hours a day as a freelancer, you can’t be active 24 hours a day on Fiverr. That’s the point.

Also, I have no idea what a “bruv” is.

I just want to share how I maintain my Response Rate at 100% and a 1 hr Response Time.

1. I Install Fiverr App in my phone, and allow email notification in settings just so I can get notified twice if I miss the first notification.

2. I’m not sure if it’s a bad idea for my health but I changed my sleeping pattern. I sleep around 5 AM until 12 to 2 PM (7-9 hours) which is base on the results of my experiment when I’m starting in fiverr, where most of clients are active.

3. as soon as I wake up I open my phone, I check my emails and fiverr and if I am going to take a while before checking out their long messages I will send them a Quick Response Messages.

4. Lastly, every time that I’m 100% sure that I will be not active for some reasons, I will turn on “Out of Office” so if people message me and I am not active for along period of time It wouldn’t affect my fiverr performance.

Just do those consistently. It’s hard at first but my body and mind adapt to it.

Sorry for wrong grammars. I’m not good in english.

Can you stay awake for 24 hours? If you suddenly will invent a pill that will help you stay awake for 24 hours without sleep then you can stay by your computer for 24 hours working on fiverr.

If you are looking for the ways to cheat the system then it’s a bad idea and wouldn’t really help you.

@mariashtelle1

Can you stay awake for 24 hours?

No one can’t.

Maybe what @ashraful5144 meant how to activate the seller account always on 24/7.

Fiverr has captur (no idea of the spelling) which can trip you up if you have an app keeping your page in fiverr refreshed constantly. You can get trapped in that without any way to stop having to fill in the questions.

I seriously do not recommend trying to “trick the system” as fiverr is aware of this and can take action against your account.

I just want to share how I maintain my Response Rate at 100% and a 1 hr Response Time.

1. I Install Fiverr App in my phone, and allow email notification in settings just so I can get notified twice if I miss the first notification.

2. I’m not sure if it’s a bad idea for my health but I changed my sleeping pattern. I sleep around 5 AM until 12 to 2 PM (7-9 hours) which is base on the results of my experiment when I’m starting in fiverr, where most of clients are active.

3. as soon as I wake up I open my phone, I check my emails and fiverr and if I am going to take a while before checking out their long messages I will send them a Quick Response Messages.

4. Lastly, every time that I’m 100% sure that I will be not active for some reasons, I will turn on “Out of Office” so if people message me and I am not active for along period of time It wouldn’t affect my fiverr performance.

Just do those consistently. It’s hard at first but my body and mind adapt to it.

Sorry for wrong grammars. I’m not good in english.

It’s not at all worth your time and effort to do this as the work outweighs any minimal benefits of this. Response Rate only measures how many messages you reply to within 24 hours. So there’s no need to follow an awkward sleep pattern. Just respond when you are awake at some time in the day. Also, having a 1 hour response time doesn’t really do much for you. 2-5 hours is acceptable for most people. Also, turning out of office hurts your business even more because you go off of the search temporarily, losing sales and customers that could have contacted you. You might as well have been online and responded within 24 hours (that’s 1 whole day);

Stop hurting your health and business.

Archived